Help: Place for the non-4x4 realted businesses!!

TK1

Full Mall Crawler Status
I'd be interested. The 50.00 version would probably suffice for me.

Would we be allowed to have a small clickable banner in our signature if it were hosted on our own server, or just a buisness related avatar?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
TK1 said:
I'd be interested. The 50.00 version would probably suffice for me.

Would we be allowed to have a small clickable banner in our signature if it were hosted on our own server, or just a buisness related avatar?

Business related avatars will be fine, but I'll have to think about and converse with Greg about the banners in signatures. Text links and such would be fine, but I think banners would have to be kept out of sigs (unless you are a level 2 vendor). You will be able to post banners in your business threads in the "General Store" forum though. :)

TK1

Full Mall Crawler Status
Herzog said:
Business related avatars will be fine, but I'll have to think about and converse with Greg about the banners in signatures. Text links and such would be fine, but I think banners would have to be kept out of sigs (unless you are a level 2 vendor). You will be able to post banners in your business threads in the "General Store" forum though. :)

Fair enough, thanks.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
If we do run banners in 'The General Store', it would be an additional charge over the $50. For the 4x4 Banners we're currently running, cost is $360/yr. Since the banners in the General Store will only display there, I think a reduced cost would make sense, but what would make it fair for you guys??

How much would you pay for a Banner in 'The General Store', if you were intrested in one?

Would anyone be intrested in a banner in there?

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Greg said:
If we do run banners in 'The General Store', it would be an additional charge over the $50. For the 4x4 Banners we're currently running, cost is $360/yr. Since the banners in the General Store will only display there, I think a reduced cost would make sense, but what would make it fair for you guys??

How much would you pay for a Banner in 'The General Store', if you were intrested in one?

Would anyone be intrested in a banner in there?

20.00 :D

I am interested. Do the regular banners run in all the other forums? Or just in the tech forums? sorry I haven't paid attention.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
James K said:
20.00 :D

I am interested. Do the regular banners run in all the other forums? Or just in the tech forums? sorry I haven't paid attention.

The regular banners run in all forums... except for the General Store forum (when I make the changes) and the U4WDA Corner. :)

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Greg said:
Seriously... what would it be worth to you for one year of advertising by way of a banner ad, in 'The General Store', plus full forum access.

$250/yr? $200/yr?

200.00 isn't unreasonible. It is also something that could be worked up to, once the forum is set up. I am in for the 50.00 deal for sure.

Greg

Admin
James K said:
200.00 isn't unreasonible. It is also something that could be worked up to, once the forum is set up. I am in for the 50.00 deal for sure.

Ok, I agree with you, I think $200 would be pretty fair. If anyone wants a banner in there, it's an option.

Greg

Admin
Ok guys, in case you haven't see it, "The General Store" is now up & running. We dropped the price for banners to $150, since $200 seemed to scare people away. I think $150 is just right.

You'll need a PayPal account to subscribe to the General Store forum.

If you guys have anything you'd like to add, please do!