South-East Utah Help planning trip to moab in December

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
We have got plans to hit moab in mid December. (Open to having more people in our group, which is currently just my fam)
my last December moab trip was covered in snow. It seems like that was a fluke, and that for the most part snow is very minimal, right?
Our plan is to find activities that can be done very easy without snow, and still be done if there is snow. We will be in the wife's grand Cherokee, so she strongly prefers light off-road that won't break or dent her car.
We are planning on arches national park for one of our days.
In my research, I can find a lot of interesting things off the beaten path, like the dinosaur tracks on Klondike bluff road. However, these are in peoples trip reports and not on the parks website.
Is there more detailed information available at the parks visitor center??

Also, I have read on the park website that the dirt roads are 'impassible' when wet. Does anybody have real life experience on them when wet? Is this like a typical tourist in a rented jeep impassible? Or are we talking even experienced driver with offroad tires impassible?

What at are some of the other less known attractions in the park that we should do?
We will have 3 kids, 3-6yrs old.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
We have got a pretty sweet trip planned. We are going to hit a few fun things on the way down. What tourist type attractions are there along the way?

We plan to see the "Ratio", Maybe the crystal geyser, Peek around Woodside, do the Mill Canyon dinosaur trail, and maybe the Moab museum.