Help save Fordyce Creek Trail - VOTE!!

Belly Dragger

Help save Fordyce Creek Trail

We need everyone to sign the online petition that is HERE. Your help is really needed and appreciated. We need to stop Barbara Boxer from closing down the lands in the Sierra's and then everywhere else. Signing the petition sends a message to the Board of Supervisors that we are against the land grab. If this is successful it will help send the message througout the Sierra region.

Please sign the petition and thank you in advance for your help.

This is what your helping to save!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
GLADLY SIGNED IT!!! #67......

Everyone who reads this ..........Sign the damn petition!

It takes 8 seconds and will have a good, everlasting effect! Fordyce Creek is such a great area, it must be saved! I haven't ran it, but I want to! Add your name and lets keep it open so we all can run it in the future!

Thanks for the post Michael!

toyota crawlin

I gladly signed it !
They will never stop closeing trails soon it will be so bad that all the trails will be closed thanks to the bmw driveing environment nazis. They need to be stoped!!!:mad:

88 Runner SAS

Saving Money For Parts
I signed #744. Its rediculous to shut recreation lands, especially that much! U f they had any brains they would know that this would devastate any surrounding towns that depend on the tourists and out of town wheelers. @$$anine. My two cents anyway.

yellowjacket

Much more comfortable
Ok, got that one taken care of. #2396
They are seriously making us prisoners! When are they going to stop! Pretty soon we won't be able to go out of town! These enviormentalists probably don't have friends so they turn to the enviorment to be their friend! Everybody that is interested in camping, wheeling, boating, etc. should check out sharetrails.org I wonder if names helps as much as money? Where is the next petition to sign!?:mad: