Hey is there anyone out there that wheels in Grand Junction

robfisher

Any of you Utah boys ever come over to Colorado to wheel? If so lets get a trip going. Come try 21 rd. trail, guaranteed to kick your ass ( if you want it to ) and still cool enough that your buddies with their moms grocery getters can still watch most of it. Let me know if anybody is interested. Unless youre scared.

Dixon

21 Road

I have a movie of a group that takes a trip up the 21 road looked pretty cool. It was raining the whole time they were driving up it. Some time I'll like to try it but I don't know when I'd be able to right now. I'm in the middle of building a new rig. I live in price so I'm not to far away from gj. I like grand juction last fall my and I went and hung out for a couple of days just to get away.It's a lot like Price only bigger. I went in and talked to the guys at Barney brothers or something like that to see what was going on as far wheel around there. Ill watch and see if you get some interest going.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I want to get something going for sure! My 4Runner should ready pretty soon, we just need to hammer out when & who. It would be nice to do it over a 3 day weekend, so those that wanted to run Billings & 21 Road could hit them both up.

If anyone wants to come down & hookup at just about anytime, let me know. I'd be game to play, might even be able to help with a place to stay.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Greg said:
I want to get something going for sure! My 4Runner should ready pretty soon, we just need to hammer out when & who. It would be nice to do it over a 3 day weekend, so those that wanted to run Billings & 21 Road could hit them both up.

If anyone wants to come down & hookup at just about anytime, let me know. I'd be game to play, might even be able to help with a place to stay.

I want to! Hopefully it happens at a time I can make it....

richpblaze

Brian and I

Will be going to Price on the the 8th & 9th of April Pinnacle maybe some thing else.

Mon April 10th we will be in Montrose Calamity Canyon or somerthing else.

Tues April 11th we will be in Grand Juntion 21 Road.

Wed april 12th thru Sun april 16th Moab

All are welcome to join in anytine any place. BTW I doubt this is the palce to talk scared.

Last edited:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
richpblaze said:
Will be gointo Price on the the 8th & 9th of April Pinnacle maybe some thing else....

Tues April 11thwe will be in Grand Juntion 21 Road.

Lemme know where you're staying & what time you're going to hit the trail, I might have to take a day off & tag along with you, if you're cool with that.

robfisher

Hello, is there anyone still in here? If so I'm going to go to moab this saturday, does anyone else want to go? If not we can go run billings or 21, I just want to get the runner on the rocks before moab and make sure im not going to have any problems during Easter. P.M. me and let me know

Steve

Who Cares?
Hey robfisher, join CO4X4.org and watch the staging area there. There are several of us here in 'Junction who wheel 21 Rd and Billings a lot, and we post up over there about the trips.