Hey

Trailhawg

Some of you will remeber me i lived in SLC during the great freeway fiasco. For 3.5 years actualy moved from there in mid 2001. I wish I never did. Anyways for now I am in Monroe, Washington watching it rain but plans are in the works to return back to Utah. I can't wait anyways I am just trying to get into the swing of things before I get there. I have a 99 XJ and my wife has a 00 TJ both modified some. Anyways hopefully see you all soon.

Ken

Trailhawg

I will be through there next week on the way to Farmington. we are going to stop off at Moab for a little light wheelin on the way. but that will be on Wed.

The dinosuar is a trailer only rig now a days, but we have the TJ also that is still road freindly(sort of) there are some pics of the XJ on my web site with 37" bogggers etc. but none of the current phase which is still in the works.

Ken

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by Trailhawg
Some of you will remeber me i lived in SLC during the great freeway fiasco. For 3.5 years actualy moved from there in mid 2001. I wish I never did. Anyways for now I am in Monroe, Washington watching it rain but plans are in the works to return back to Utah. I can't wait anyways I am just trying to get into the swing of things before I get there. I have a 99 XJ and my wife has a 00 TJ both modified some. Anyways hopefully see you all soon.

Ken

YEAH!!!!!! another bus driver! WELCOME!