Hi

toy73scout

A free scout I'll take it
just found out about this site and was looking around. saw one scout just wondering how many there are aroud these parts. I have a 73/77/78 scout II (the 78 is a parts truck and the 77 is mostly a frame) and a 78 travler. I see alot of scout on the road in and around salt lake. just want to send out feelers on if any one was intersted in starting a scout club to help out each outher and swap parts

harkinoff

something to do...
well there isn't too much international left of my binder besides the body and frame, glad to see there is other binder owners in the valley popping up, I havn't met any binder owners in the valley, besides a guy I got some parts off of, lets see some pics of yours, welcome aboard!!!!:D

harkinoff

something to do...
if you have any extra sheet metal that you don't want, I'd be interested, like doors, rusty front fenders,grill,hood.I just gave away all my international parts I had left, t-14, and a dana 20. I do have a shroud, I will be having a top and a couple of lift gates coming up though, also a set of scout axles, 30 and rear 44,drums.:D

harkinoff

something to do...
nice, looks like you got a good solid builder!! the only thing I can say about internationals is chop chop, build it beefy the first time!! that and what is going to be the cost of scout parts in another 10 years, and the availability of the parts, just my opinion:D

toy73scout

A free scout I'll take it
thats my 73 the 77 I have thats every thing but the tub is the one that I going to biuld in to a rock crawl'n mofo. its got 4" lift spring on it and I want to do a SOA with full sized 60's (I hope) dual T cases. ARB'S 37-14.50's on board air and so on and so on

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
*bash* *bash*

16.5s, WTF d00D??

We welcome all newbies and dont want to chase anyone away but those that post unwisely must be punished.....:)

we suggest all patrons of this board to learn.....QUICKLY!!!

BAD SCOUT

Well boys.... I had a pic of my rig and why Im not too happy with my wheels but hey I dont see it ? Sorry bout that.

harkinoff

something to do...
Originally posted by BAD SCOUT
Well boys.... I had a pic of my rig and why Im not too happy with my wheels but hey I dont see it ? Sorry bout that.

when are you going to post some specs and pics of your rig:confused:

BAD SCOUT

Hey man Im not to experanced on this computer How the.. Do I download stuff? Last time I tried Nothig came up.?

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Do you have a Image Loaded onto your computer?

Look at the bottom-left of the screen when you are creating a post......See 'Attach File'? Go to 'Browse', find where your photos are stored (On your Computer) and select the one you want to attach. Then hit 'Submit Reply' and your photo should appear in your post!