Hi

G

JUST WANTED TO SAY HI
9c.jpg

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
This is my brother, he has a 91 XJ and a 96 ZJ
He probably wont post much hes a little dork impaired :)

His ZJ
He has added 31" MT/R's and a roof rack, not sure what else since this pic

Last edited:

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
And of hi XJ, which he has ordered 5.5" Lift for showed with a 3 inch, he also has a roof rack he made, Ill take this pic down when we get a new one of it.

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
Originally posted by Greg
Matt,

Welcome to RME! I gotta have respect for anyone that wheels a GC that hard! You'll fit right in!

He wheels it pretty hard, but I think he got scared once, so he got a XJ and Is going to go hardcore on it.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Grand Cherokees don't go offroad. They belong in the garage or at the mall. That must be a photoshoped pic because we all know ZJ's don't go offroad. :D

Cody

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Hey, that ZJ and I have been through way too much to not be personal. It's normal moniker is "bitch" but some people 'round these parts cringe at my liberal use of such expletives. :D

Cody

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by GroceryGetter
Hey, that ZJ and I have been through way too much to not be personal. It's normal moniker is "bitch" but some people 'round these parts cringe at my liberal use of such expletives. :D

Cody

Ohhhhhh,,,,,,ssssttttttttttttttooopppppppp it.....(in my best fag voice--doesn't come to naturally to me like it does to other people.......)

mine turns into 'girlfriend' when it's acting stupid or I'm nervous that it's not going to make it somewhere....

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
His wife drives the GC now, she doesnt even make the payments and she alwas calls it hers lol, she would skin him alive and feed it to him if he chopped the top hell shed be pissed if he scratched it..

demon jeep

Banned
Originally posted by LiltraxUtah
, she would skin him alive and feed it to him if he chopped the top

Just have him tell her that he wanted her to go topless
:D That why my wife got a YJ cuz cicks going topless rule:eek:

That sound pervertid:D