Hi!

Turtle

Coreshot's Nagivator...
Just thought I'd "officially" come on to say, "Hey," to everyone! My name is Tara... and I'm Coreshot's better half! I'm new to the wheelin' scene... never really knew anyone back home (AZ) that did this sort of stuff. I think I'm gonna love it! We just got back from Moab today... (I was a "Moab virgin" :)). Now if Coreshot will get to it and finish up "da toytle", maybe we could join everyone on the actual runs!! (He's got the fever hot and heavy after this weekend!) I got to ride shotgun with B-Rad on Helldorado. I can't wait to do this stuff again! The crawlin', the company, the frosty libations... aahhh.

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
Originally posted by Jeremy
Velcome! you guys missed out on a great trail ride on RattleSnake/Constrictor today.

Oh, I don't know, Highway 191 between Green River and Price was pretty sweet.

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
I usually sleep throught that sectionwhile I'm driving is it nice?

My mind usually goes numb thinkin' of the Wendy's burger at the other end.:D

britney

Queen of Chit!!
Moab virgin aye?

I remember when I was one of those. Jeremy and I lost it together on Golden Spike. We haven't been the same since. 3 rockcrawlers later we're still going strong. Just take it easy the first few times once you get used to it, it doesn't hurt anymore!!!!!:D

Welcome!!! Visit often I can't handle all these boy's by myself!!

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by britney
Moab virgin aye?

Just take it easy the first few times once you get used to it, it doesn't hurt anymore!!!!!:D

what the fark.....did I just read that out loud.....OMFG!!! that is classic....

Turtle

Coreshot's Nagivator...
Originally posted by crimsonride
Whew, a few ladies get on the forum and suddenly it turns dirty.

Welcome by the way.

I'll try to keep it clean for you boys... in the meantime, thanks for the warm "welcomes".:)

grinch

inner city redneck
clean???? have you seen the grease under most of these guys fingernails???? Ide keep em away even after it quits hurting.....
Oops did I go there????
welcome to the board.
Pony Boy aka Bryan.

B-RAD

Glad to be the one to take your 4x cherry. You forgot to tell about falling under my Jeep right here.

last time I let you help yourself to my cooler hahaha

britney

Queen of Chit!!
LOL!!

We have a yellow lab named Moab too!!!

(I bet that name wasn't Turtle's idea either)

We almost named are daughter Rubi (Rubicon), these boys only have one thing on the mind, and it ain't their woman!!

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Moab virgin aye?

I remember when I was one of those. Jeremy and I lost it together on Golden Spike. We haven't been the same since. 3 rockcrawlers later we're still going strong. Just take it easy the first few times once you get used to it, it doesn't hurt anymore!!!!!:D

Welcome!!! Visit often I can't handle all these boy's by myself!!

NOW THAT EXPLAINS A LOT about that trip......

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Originally posted by B-RAD
and her & Coreshots dog named Moab
Too funny, although I'm sure by now you've realized the folly, cuz like us you prolly call er "MO" for short, which is way too close to "NO":D

Turtle

Coreshot's Nagivator...
LOL!!

We have a yellow lab named Moab too!!!

(I bet that name wasn't Turtle's idea either)

We almost named are daughter Rubi (Rubicon), these boys only have one thing on the mind, and it ain't their woman!!

Actually... I will take the credit for naming her 'Moab'. :D

All I knew was we had to call her something that had to do with rock crawling... I said "how 'bout Moab??" He said, "that'd be cool... okay!" So Moab it became!

Turtle

Coreshot's Nagivator...
Too funny, although I'm sure by now you've realized the folly, cuz like us you prolly call er "MO" for short, which is way too close to "NO":D

...so THAT'S why she always looks whipped when Cory calls her!:D Poor girl. Thinks she's always done something wrong!!:D :D