General Tech HIFLY: VIGOROUS AT 601

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.

That same guy wrote good reviews for "African Tarot Deck" and a book titled "Psychic Self Defence".

The Voudon Gnostic Workbook: Expanded Edition
by Michael Bertiaux
Edition: Paperback
Price: $29.86

22 used & new from $21.95

7 of 11 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, July 23, 2007
This review is from: The Voudon Gnostic Workbook: Expanded Edition (Paperback)

This is not Afrikan traditional voodoo. The author has pulled from many sciences and techniques to create a "magical system" he calls Gnostic Voudon. I compared this so-called expanded edition to a friends older version. I don't see anything "new" or "expanded" that would justify having "Expanded Edition" in the title. The work is "choppy" and jumps from subject to subject without warning or clear instruction on how to accomplish what you just read. In lesson one, you are asked to initiate to begin working with the spirit magicians of Atlantis. If you are not familiar with these spirits or don't want to initiate right off the cusp to work with spirits you know nothing off - don't purchase the book. The book contains no pictures, exhibits, charts, drawings etc. and falls short in the application department. Overall, it is an interesting read. You need to alrady know your stuff. This is not a book for beginners.

This guy is not qualified to review a tire. I'm not sure he's qualified to tie his own shoelaces.

Last edited:

BravoTeam127

Yeah, I saw that review but didn't really trust it. I guess I'm going to have to pioneer it with this tire. My big o dealership offered a road hazard warranty on them, so I guess I have nothing to lose. Well except for my front end on the freeway :/

OK, here is the good with the bad.
The good is that they are a decent tire at a great price. I have about 10,000 miles on them now with no flats. They are air pressure sensitive but the ride is good with 45 PSI front and 40 PSI rear for my P/U empty. Note: you must air up to haul a load (80 PSI). I drive about 60% city, 30% highway and 10% off off road (mostly Ca. desert). Tires work very well at the right air pressure in the desert (35-30 PSI). Just returned from a 90 mile off road trip over 2 days and never even hinted of getting stuck (sand & rocks etc).
The bad is that they are very noisy on the road, are cupping a little and are wearing fast. I am guessing they will be worn out at around 30K miles or so. On road handling is only OK. I might buy them again because of the price.
By the way do not ever buy Michelin truck tires. Before the Hifly's I has a set of Michelin LTX tires and 3 out of 4 had bad tread separation on the same trip with 50% tread remaining. After 2 weeks of jumping through hoops with Michelin they voided my warranty saying it was because I had Armor-all on the tires. That's right the excuse was because i had Armor-all on the tires. Went up their chain of command and they all refused to honor the warranty. The tire rep at Allen Tire said Michelin tire never honors a warranty - period.