High School Tj Build

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
All I can say is don't overtighten the fitting inside the bulkhead... I pulled my ARB out to change my leaking axle seals and noticed how close I was to completely crushing the copper line inside the bulkhead. And I know I didn't tighten it "too much". Also, leave extra copper line inside routed out of the way in case you need to trim some later.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I think they all might have that spring, since it's just a strain relief thing.

But for blue line, you'll want part number 170111. I'm sure Cruiser Outfitters will have them....and I stole this pic from Northridge 4x4, so they probably have it too. :)

arb170111_1

I think I have one of each of those in my "differential drawer" in my old tool box. Is that all he needs along with the brass tube from the air collar on the locker?

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Supporting Vendor
I think I have one of each of those in my "differential drawer" in my old tool box. Is that all he needs along with the brass tube from the air collar on the locker?
Yep, that's the complete kit. Copper line from air collar gets pinched into the O-ring by the nippular fitting, and the blue line just pokes onto the nipple on top, held by the nut. (and strain relief)