High School TJ build

This little Tj is coming along, that big dent in the side is gone due to a friend in town, repainted the hood and part of side panel where the dent was, the paint didn't match to what I thought it would, but that's ok, it gives it character. Repainted the the fender flares black, looks so much better than it did. Put on some Rugged Ridge rockers on it, took the old front bumper off, working on building a new one. It has a cute 2" coil spacer lift, I swapped the tires I had on the XJ and put them on the TJ. I've put some quick disconnect sway bar links on her as well. The heater wasn't working very well, turns out the heater core was clogged inside the pipe and as well as the fins, cleaned it up just enough to get a welcome breeze of nice warm air. As of plans on this daily high school driver, the floppy mirrors need to go, every time I close the door they move out of position, I have a hp d30 and a Ford 8.8 that need a little work before I throw them under. I also plan on putting 4.10 gearing and a lunchbox locker in the front, the 8.8 came with a limited slip that I'm going to keep in there for "High School Budget" reasons. Hoping that I can get 35" tires on there after my axles. I want to do high-line fenders just to get me that extra tire clearance that I may or may not need. This little Tj has been a good little Jeep for me so far, has done what I've wanted it to do for me so far, haven't taken it wheeling yet, but I can tell you it climbs curbs no problem.
20171221_135451.jpg20171221_135612.jpg

ebryson

I've got some silly ARB questions,
1. What thread size is the bulkhead fitting so I can tap it into my diff.
2. Does anyone have a bulk head fitting set that I could potential purchase from them?

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I've got some silly ARB questions,
1. What thread size is the bulkhead fitting so I can tap it into my diff.
2. Does anyone have a bulk head fitting set that I could potential purchase from them?
1/4" NPT for the tap.

The bulkhead fittings come in several flavors, depending on the seal housing and air line type you used. The two most common (and recent) are the fittings for the blue line, and the latest, black air line. They have different "stuff" inside the bulkhead fitting, so you'll need whichever one you need. (as opposed to just ANY bulkhead kit)

ebryson

1/4" NPT for the tap.

The bulkhead fittings come in several flavors, depending on the seal housing and air line type you used. The two most common (and recent) are the fittings for the blue line, and the latest, black air line. They have different "stuff" inside the bulkhead fitting, so you'll need whichever one you need. (as opposed to just ANY bulkhead kit)
So if I was using blue line I would use the Bulkhead fitting kit with the spring on the top?

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
So if I was using blue line I would use the Bulkhead fitting kit with the spring on the top?
I think they all might have that spring, since it's just a strain relief thing.

But for blue line, you'll want part number 170111. I'm sure Cruiser Outfitters will have them....and I stole this pic from Northridge 4x4, so they probably have it too. :)

arb170111_1