Hole in the Rock Plan to Plan thread

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
So maybe at some point this year TRD270 and I plan to start planning a trip to run HITR. KevinB is not invited due to his smelly Toyota and a comment made saying that nobody likes me. Anyone else is free to contemplate the idea of planning to plan this trip even if you do drive a smelly Toyota. Enjoy. Any comments made in this thread by KevinB are to be ignored.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
So maybe at some point this year TRD270 and I plan to start planning a trip to run HITR. KevinB is not invited due to his smelly Toyota and a comment made saying that nobody likes me. Anyone else is free to contemplate the idea of planning to plan this trip even if you do drive a smelly Toyota. Enjoy. Any comments made in this thread by KevinB are to be ignored.

:rofl:

Also Steve's comments in this thread will be ignored since he doesn't like us hijacking his thread

However I will acknowledge Kevin's posts for Brian

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
So far no takers, it's almost like these people aren't taking this very seriously. I'll even let Suzuki drivers join in the fun if you want.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I am about 100% close to being able to say maybe.

I have no camping gear whatsoever, but plenty of dogs and bullets. At least I have a reliable rig this year. I should probably put a CB in it.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
I am about 100% close to being able to say maybe.

I have no camping gear whatsoever, but plenty of dogs and bullets. At least I have a reliable rig this year. I should probably put a CB in it.

Hey i like dogs and bullets.

So this has proven to provide more interest way faster than I had thought. Maybe we can start planning to plan. Still not so sure about KevinB though. For me to make it this will have to take place in late September or early October. I also suppose I'd be willing to do it mid summer since the heat really doesn't bother me but late summer/early fall would be more comfortable.

What are the dates for rifle deer season in Utah this year? I think I'm gonna make that my only hunt this year.

Tee

Tanned Fat Looks Better!
If I can get rid of my SE and get a Rubicon by whenever this is planned for, wife and I might be in.... Tagged to keep track of possible dates.
T