Hole in the Rock Plan to Plan thread

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
So I am planning on doing this trail with my friend in his 6 door jeep and Modified H1. We are doing this over Easter weekend. Plan on doing this March 30th-April 2nd Friday-Monday. We are a family group so looking for family type people to join us (no alcohol, smoking or swearing). I understand that this is easter weekend and limits what people can do. I'd rather Moab without the crowds and am done with the Safari scene. Really looking forward to this Bucket list trail.

minisrus

So I am planning on doing this trail with my friend in his 6 door jeep and Modified H1. We are doing this over Easter weekend. Plan on doing this March 30th-April 2nd Friday-Monday. We are a family group so looking for family type people to join us (no alcohol, smoking or swearing). I understand that this is easter weekend and limits what people can do. I'd rather Moab without the crowds and am done with the Safari scene. Really looking forward to this Bucket list trail.
And a Durango or two :)

pkrfctr

We may be interested in joining you (although I cant guarantee an occasional swear word won't slip out). We were looking at doing it the 31- 3rd but might be able to slide it a day. If so, it would be us in the JKU, and probably another JK and a TJ.

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
Did this trail over Easter Weekend. Had a great time. The trail is long and bumpy but worth it. Spent 3 nights on the trail. First day drove to camp and set up camp and relaxed. Second day drove out to the the Little hole in the Rock/Cotton wood canyon and back. Third day drove the Road to Rincon and spent some time at the Lake and had lunch and then went back to the camp spot. Next day we packed up and went home. I was beautiful county and a enjoyable time. Loved the company and the experience. It was kind of special for me also because on my late sons Jareds last Birthday we did the Hole in the rock and on the Escalante side and it was special to finish the route.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Did this trail over Easter Weekend. Had a great time. The trail is long and bumpy but worth it. Spent 3 nights on the trail. First day drove to camp and set up camp and relaxed. Second day drove out to the the Little hole in the Rock/Cotton wood canyon and back. Third day drove the Road to Rincon and spent some time at the Lake and had lunch and then went back to the camp spot. Next day we packed up and went home. I was beautiful county and a enjoyable time. Loved the company and the experience. It was kind of special for me also because on my late sons Jareds last Birthday we did the Hole in the rock and on the Escalante side and it was special to finish the route.

FYI re the Rincon: http://www.expeditionutah.com/forum/index.php?threads/glen-canyon-deis.3863/page-4#post-63105