holy craaaaaaaap...

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
You know the knucklehead that had this spectacular brain fart is not the guy that's gonna get killed by it... :(

28hitchzip1ff.jpg

V-DAWG

someday
Actually, considering the number of zip ties he has in there, I think it is okay. If there was one less though, that would be a disaster :p

Badger

I am the Brute squad
and the best part is you can see he is trailering something with the s hook on there.another one that should be taken out of the pool.would like to know if the ammount of money spent on zip ties is equal to just buying the frigin pin

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Tacoma said:
double wow.

What's worse is that it doesn't shock me to see that someone can be that retarded. That better be a joke photo. :eek:
You really think anyone would waste that many perfectly good zip ties, and that much time, for that photo? I don't. :( I can just imagine the hitch sliding in the receiver and cutting those things like scissors...

81Ramchargerman

:ugh: :ugh: Wow, he's definately a thinker...
He had all those zip ties just lying around...but not a single bolt and nut???
I fell sorry for the person that his trailer ends up running into. Maybe he was just using it to move it around the yard. Once we used a snowmobile ski to move a trailer because we could set the hub on it and it wouldn't dig into the snow anymore, but it's not like we would take it on the road...

notajeep

Just me
I work at a U-haul dealership and I see crap like that all the time. People are dumb. One lady wanted to rent a trailer.. I asked if she had a hitch on her car... she said "no... but I have a hook."

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
popo said:
Okay you think all the dumb people in the world have done it all, and then that happens :rolleyes: :eek: If I saw that on a road I would shoot the driver. Now I will be watching all of the hitches to see the dumb things people do. -_-

That is the correct answer. You're my new favorite cop. Rock on, Officer! :D