• be nice and wait for Paul

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • screw Paul, he can wait... 2 trips are better than 1 anyways

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • who is Paul?

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • who is SAMI?

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • of coarse i'd love to go to Moab with you... and bring some ladies for ya!

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • SAMI's super trunky....

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
yes, i am trunky... and i'm planning a party in the most beautiful Southern Utah. more specifically, Moab. all in are invited. i don't get home until the 1st of June in get this, 2006! that's in quite some time.... which sorta sucks. but luckily time is cruisin.

paul, or 'stripeshirtman' wants me to wait for him so we can party for the both of us. i say screw him, and let's have 2 trips to Moab.

as we all kick ideas around for this event, be sure to invite all cute sisters, neighbors, neices, cousins, and so on.... remember it will have been 2 full years without any of that beloved female contact. :greg: ... so make sure you get on their schedules now.

EZRhino

KalishnaKitty
Hey what is your mission address? I'm forwarding this thread to your mission president so he can kick you ass!! Get back to work!

EZ

StrobeNGH

no user title
June of 2006!
If I had that much time left I would slit my wrists and do pushups in salt water!

It's funny, most missionaries get trunky when they have passed their hump date. If you are trunky with 18 months left, it is going to be a LONG mission! Trust me.
I say, stay off the beaches and get back to work!

-_-

And since when do you combine homecoming parties? have a party for you, then have one for Paul when he gets home. Duh!
;)

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Elder SAMI said:
yes, i am trunky... and i'm planning a party in the most beautiful Southern Utah. more specifically, Moab. all in are invited. i don't get home until the 1st of June in get this, 2006! that's in quite some time.... which sorta sucks. but luckily time is cruisin.

paul, or 'stripeshirtman' wants me to wait for him so we can party for the both of us. i say screw him, and let's have 2 trips to Moab.

as we all kick ideas around for this event, be sure to invite all cute sisters, neighbors, neices, cousins, and so on.... remember it will have been 2 full years without any of that beloved female contact. :greg: ... so make sure you get on their schedules now.

why the hell is this even being brought up?

this is by far and away some of the stupidest **** every posted by you.

"golly gee guys I'll be home in a 1 1/2, so lets have a party in moab, it super neat"

shut up and go do what you're there for.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
James K said:
why the hell is this even being brought up?

this is by far and away some of the stupidest **** every posted by you.

"golly gee guys I'll be home in a 1 1/2, so lets have a party in moab, it super neat"

shut up and go do what you're there for.
:eek:

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
WTF is trunky?

Is that some other lds slange like "fay" that I'm not in on?

Even though I don't agree with the mission thing, I think the less you think about things like this, the more you can concentrate on what you're there to do.

Cody

Freelancer

Moderhater
Missionary?

Elder SAMI said:

Are you serious? :eek: You're trunky? :confused: What are you doing being trunky this early in your mission? :ugh: And what the hell are you doing posting on a website like this while on your mission? :mad2: Why don't you focus on your mission instead of what you're going to do when you get home and who you're going to make out with! :mad: Hell, you've only been out for 6 months! :D Are you out there for the Lord or are you out there just because it looks good for the parents and all the girls? :confused: You need to focus, focus, focus! The more you post on this website the more ugly your wife will be. Does your mission president know that you post on here? If you are this trunky at 6 months then you need to come home from your mission and allow missionaries who are focused to do the work. Hey, Elder, do you see that airplane up there? Yeah, the one that left for me 8 years ago :bow: and won't be there for you until June 2006! :rofl:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I saw the title & was like, 'Awwe crap, Jason got sent home early and wants us to all celebrate the fact with him!'

:rofl: :p

Now get back to your comp study with your greenie. -_-

V-DAWG

someday
What does section 10 verse 25-27 say about internet activity during your mission? I doubt it is acceptable.....
Although Moab is more southern than some areas, is it really considered southern Utah? :confused:

Brett

Meat-Hippy
V-DAWG said:
What does section 10 verse 25-27 say about internet activity during your mission? I doubt it is acceptable.....
Although Moab is more southern than some areas, is it really considered southern Utah? :confused:

I've always called it southern Utah