• Side-Jobs Forum Rules:
    • No requests related to 4x4, offroad, or any services already provided by vendors who support RME and make this site possible. If you are seeking these types of services, please post in a General 4x4 or another approriate forum.
    • No requests related to morally questionable or illegal activities
    • Any requests here may be removed at any time at the discretion of the moderators

Home Theater/Entertainment Room

rholbrook

I am finishing my basement and want to get it laid out for some speakers and electronics. There was a day when I was up on all this but not any more. I know the Geek Squad will come out and help me figure it out for $100 but I would rather give the money to someone here or trade for something if I have any goods or services someone needs.

My room is all framed and electrical is done, now I have to figure out what, where and how on the entertainment stuff.

Anyone interested? I live in Kaysville.

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
I know a thing or two about audio... I wish I was an astronaut but my height kept me out of all the good schools. I'm outta town till next year though.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I just finished my basement theater room. In wall mounted speakers, in wall mounted shelving for my electronics, 60inch plasma hanging on the wall (I'm sitting on my couch right now typing this), no wires in sight, THPC controlling it all. I'm very happy with it. I found speakers that I still cannot believe. They are called Monoprice speakers. Dirt cheap and they rock, along with my Polk sub that really makes it all work well.
Point is, if I can do it, anyone can do it. I can give you more info on what I did if you want.