Hoover Dam (will add them as I finish)

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
Inside the Hoover Dam, these stairs are on either side they probably take you from floor to floor. Note the lettings painted on the wall. That is LEVEL, should give you an idea of how steep these were. The star ship enterprise has nothing on this.

21s.jpg

21bws.jpg

Hoover Dam, I decided to use a shallow DOF on this hallway. I needed the light for one, and two I wanted a surreal almost directional travel with your eye to the center and back to the edges. Gives the edges a blurry in motion look, but also keeps the lines sharp center.

IMG0393-X2.jpg

Last edited:

YOUKNOW

I need to take some lessons from you. I bought a nice camera, but like everyone else I haven't had the chance to see what it can really do. I like your work.

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
I need to take some lessons from you. I bought a nice camera, but like everyone else I haven't had the chance to see what it can really do. I like your work.

I would love to teach photography at some point. I really enjoy both! I have been shooting full time for a year now. Very short compared to most, but I am very applied. I'd guess few thousand hours so far, at least 100,000 shutter clicks.

I forget who said this, but great quote.

It's interesting that photographers spend their entire life capturing to what amounts to a mere few hours..

YOUKNOW

There is a new bridge, and you can still drive across. To get into the dam, you have to drive down towards the dam. The new bridge bypasses the dam altogether. BIL are pieces of crap.

YOUKNOW

That place is so cool, I love it around there. When I was younger, we would take our boat from Lake Mohave and come up the river to see the back side of the dam. You could get really close until 9/11 happened.

Your second to last pic looks creepy!