House electrical issues

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Precursor, so we have been remodeling a sugar house home since last summer. Electrical has been done for over 6 months, other then wiring up some random unused outlets. Kitchen has been done for 4 months.

I wake up this morning plug in the toaster and it doesn't work. I check the gfci and no change. Go down stairs and I check the breakers. 4 are popped. Dishwasher, garbage disposal and 2 gfci circuits in the kitchen. All on their on breakers. I flip them back and one gfci makes a crazy electrical humming noise and burns out. Garbage disposal is shorted like it's locked up, but spins freely. Dishwasher doesn't turn on. I voltage check all the breakers and power to the outlets all check good 120 volts. I replaced the burnt gfci outlet and all the other outlets work fine.

ideas? what could have caused this?

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
now that it's night time I can tell most the lights in the house are pulsing, 50 percent to full randomly

4x4_Welder

81q9iWmx0hL._SL1500_.jpg

Very handy tool.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
outlets all check fine, I went through most of them both visually and with one of those. Also threw a load of laundry in last night and the washer is fine, but I went to switch it and the dryer is seized up, shorted out. lovely

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
so they finally came out last night about 7. they admitted fault and it looks like most things are fine. Only things not working last night were thermostat and dishwasher. went through the trouble shooting online and I had the wife swap a wire to a different pin and she says it works. This now just leaves the dishwasher when I get home