For Sale Hoverboards!

Magerdgr

Have gun, will travel
Asking Price
$150
Condition
New
SOLD

Ok, so my company is trying to free up some warehouse space, and clearance some items. We have a limited quantity of left over hoverboards we are offering at closeout prices. These are new in box, not refurb, good quality hoverboards. I'm not allowed to list brand info, but we were the second company to be allowed back on Amazon after the blackout by completing the required testing and documentation. I personally have several, and I ride one around every day at work to get back and forth in the warehouse, etc. The colors we have available are limited, as are supplies, but currently there are red, black, and blue.

These are officially weight limited at about 200 lbs if I recall, but like I said, I ride one every day and I'm well North of that mark... My nephew uses his to mow the lawn, and sweep and mop his house.:rofl:

Anyway, they are $150 each for the two new ones I have (red, blue) or I have two gently used demo's with a couple of very light scuffs, black for $125 and red for $100. All come complete with box and chargers of course. Venmo or cash will do it and I can meet you in UT county.
Red scooter.jpgScooter.jpg

Last edited:

Navigator

I would like to get a white and a black one but I am not sure where you are located, I will send you a PM with my #. Thanks,

Navigator

Your box is full so I couldn't PM you, can I just show up and tell them why I am there or do I need to ask for you specifically?

Magerdgr

Have gun, will travel
Really? My bad, I'll take care of that. If you'll just text me when you are headed this way I can give you directions and I'll pull them and meet you up front, we don't currently have any front office staff. Cleared my inbox some,

Thanks!
Wade

Edit:
Cleared my inbox some, also, my number is ate 0 one 3 six won six 3 16

Last edited:

Navigator

I just picked up a couple of these, they are a great deal and I didn't have to wait in any Christmas shopping lines to get them. Thanks

Magerdgr

Have gun, will travel
Just a quick update, we still have a few of these left, but they are dwindling. We found a couple of the rarer colors on a pallet yesterday as well, 2 lime green, 2 pink, and one metallic gold (looks like C3PO) but those won't last long so if by chance you're thinking of one let me know ASAP.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Magerdgr

Have gun, will travel
The green, pink and gold are gone, but we still have a few of the others left if anyone decides they want one let me know. If you have any questions about these don't hesitate to ask.

Sorry, I didn't realize that I hadn't added a number to get ahold of me. Here ya go, text is best, but you can call of course also. If I don't answer please leave a message and I'll call ya back. Make sure you tell me you are from RME so I give you the discounted price!

ate-oh-1-3-six-1-6-three-won-6

Last edited:

Magerdgr

Have gun, will travel
SOLD

Ok, I have a few of these that I was hanging on to that I'm ready to let go know. Last of the last, one red and one blue, new in box, $150.00 each. I also have one red and one black demo models, barely used but have a couple of VERY minor scuffs, complete with box $125 for black $100 for red. These are great for cruising around the warehouse or between buildings at work or college and a lot of fun.

Last edited: