How did he do it? (Warning - dead mouse)

Rickomatic

Grey is cool!
:eek: :eek:
mouse.jpg

mouse-1.jpg

:eek: :eek:

And this one looks like it's crying for help.

mouse-2.jpg

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Wow, when I first glanced at the pics I thought it was a paper shredder he got into! Glad it was just a printer. :whew:

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
I like to keep my mouse next to my keyboard... ;)

It looks staged... I've heard of mice getting in dot-matrix printers but they don't look nearly that good after they get caught...

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
That last pic was awesome, that pleading in his eyes, "just a little further, dang it, why did I eat that last piece of cheese"

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
How/why would you stage such a thing? Ew... I can totally see the little mousy tail getting caught in there and sucking the little bastard right in.

KToy

im a laser printer technician and i havent ever seen a mouse inside a printer yet. but i know y they try to get into them and i have had to clean mouse poop out of quite a few laser printers.

sad story to see a dead mouse in a printer but maybe cuz thats my job to clean printers.

V-DAWG

someday
I Lean said:
Wow, when I first glanced at the pics I thought it was a paper shredder he got into! Glad it was just a printer. :whew:

Yah, good thing it was just a printer cuz the paper shredder might of killed it. :ugh:

81Ramchargerman

AtTiLiA said:
im a laser printer technician and i havent ever seen a mouse inside a printer yet. but i know y they try to get into them and i have had to clean mouse poop out of quite a few laser printers.

sad story to see a dead mouse in a printer but maybe cuz thats my job to clean printers.

So why do they try and get into them? I thought it was a shredder to....mmm ratburger :rofl:

KToy

it gets cold in the walls and what not where mice live.

laser printer fuse the toner to the paper with a fuser at 200 degrees.

so they feel the warmth off the printer and try to climb inside to get warm and then that happens and they die.

ur lucky he didnt make it too the fuser or you would have a stinky printer .