How did RME get started??

JoeT

And Lord saw that it was good, but for it to be good there had to be evil. So then he created Moderators like mbryson (cursed with chrome dome)and RockMonkey (who flings poo and flops down Potato Salad Hill) and others. And to keep the Mods busy he hatched Hickey, Pokey, SUKA, Brett and evil James K. Then the Lord (proof that he has a sense of humor) created a few slow ones who live in Tooele, with a wife that works at DI :rofl: and gave JeepinJoe crap or voted for Kerry to be created. The Lord had great respect for JeepinJoe for he was good of heart and good with Jeeps.

Rickomatic

Grey is cool!
JeepinJoe said:
And Lord saw that it was good, but for it to be good there had to be evil. So then he created Moderators like mbryson (cursed with chrome dome)and RockMonkey (who flings poo and flops down Potato Salad Hill) and others. And to keep the Mods busy he hatched Hickey, Pokey, SUKA, Brett and evil James K. Then the Lord (proof that he has a sense of humor) created a few slow ones who live in Tooele, with a wife that works at DI :rofl: and gave JeepinJoe crap or voted for Kerry to be created. The Lord had great respect for JeepinJoe for he was good of heart and good with Jeeps.

:eek: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
Terrible Paulsy said:
I'll just say this. The concept was forming back when an SOA and 33's were "extreme". My how things have changed. I think there might actually have been a fart involved too :eek: :ugh:

Crap, I guess I am not extreme yet... SOA with 33's :D