How many Rockymountainextremeists are still around?

Brad

The artist formerly known as Redrock5.9
JJJZJ said:
Ive been here since 1/8/2002. Member 47ish i think

Jon indoctrinated me to RME in March 2002, but I didn't really want to be a part of this motley crew until the following September. Not an extremist, and not really losing sleep over it either.

JJJZJ

Jager Abuser
RedRock5.9 said:
Jon indoctrinated me to RME in March 2002, but I didn't really want to be a part of this motley crew until the following September. Not an extremist, and not really losing sleep over it either.

Glad to have helped :cool:

Edit - I even remember the day i signed up in the dorms, and there was so little traffic through here initially, I didnt check it for like a month after.

Last edited:

Brad

The artist formerly known as Redrock5.9
JJJZJ said:
Glad to have helped :cool:

Edit - I even remember the day i signed up in the dorms, and there was so little traffic through here initially, I didnt check it for like a month after.

I remember checking it out in the Marriott Library after Calc when I should have been researching for my papers. :cool:

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Yup, oooold school. It has nothing to do with your member number on this board. Well, it sorta does cuz all the users from the old board got imported to this one. I think all the user accounts were moved over by 12-29-01. Just counted, looks like there were only 30 users who's accounts were created here by 12-29-01, so does that mean there were only 30 members of the old board? Judging by this thread not very many of those are still paying close attention...

Caleb

RockMonkey said:
Yup, oooold school. It has nothing to do with your member number on this board. Well, it sorta does cuz all the users from the old board got imported to this one. I think all the user accounts were moved over by 12-29-01. Just counted, looks like there were only 30 users who's accounts were created here by 12-29-01, so does that mean there were only 30 members of the old board? Judging by this thread not very many of those are still paying close attention...

actually none were imported, everyone had to re-sign back up...

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Supergper said:
actually none were imported, everyone had to re-sign back up...
Really? Huh, I thought it was the other way... I must be getting too old to remember that far back, too. :eek: