How messed up is messed up?

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Les Schwab also thinks it should cost $900 per axle to change brakes on a pick up truck. I'd be curious to know if their tractor side is a little more honest or not. $320 to have a tractor going again doesn't seem bad... but was it a fair price?
The Les Schwab philosophy when it comes to brakes is that you need to replace calipers when you do the pads regardless of miles and condition. They claim it is safety but in reality it is only to sell you more parts and make it a higher ticket price.

ID Bronco

The Les Schwab philosophy when it comes to brakes is that you need to replace calipers when you do the pads regardless of miles and condition. They claim it is safety but in reality it is only to sell you more parts and make it a higher ticket price.
This....I actually quit there years ago because I didn't feel right doing that to folks.

Coco

Well $320 to Les Schwab and I have a 4 tired tractor again. Who knew a tube was $78? Ha
🙋‍♂️
Les Schwab also thinks it should cost $900 per axle to change brakes on a pick up truck. I'd be curious to know if their tractor side is a little more honest or not. $320 to have a tractor going again doesn't seem bad... but was it a fair price?
The tractor repair isnt a bad price at all

Coco

We charge $94.99/hr for service calls. We are part of Goodyear's National Account and do 24/7 calls through their dispatch. I don't see the back end to see what those charges are, but I know my boss pays me $50/hr when I run them, so I am sure they pay good.

Still not great to be woken up at 2 AM while you're dreaming about sitting on a beach somewhere with Kate Beckinsale, and you find out you have to run out to Beaver to change a tire on a motorhome... But I will take the paycheck.

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
We charge $94.99/hr for service calls. We are part of Goodyear's National Account and do 24/7 calls through their dispatch. I don't see the back end to see what those charges are, but I know my boss pays me $50/hr when I run them, so I am sure they pay good.

Still not great to be woken up at 2 AM while you're dreaming about sitting on a beach somewhere with Kate Beckinsale, and you find out you have to run out to Beaver to change a tire on a motorhome... But I will take the paycheck.
that was you on the beach with kate? I was so jealous and stormed off cause she told me we could hang that day....