Howdy Ho

chevybiatch

Well I have been lookin around lately trying to decide if I wanna start visiting another forum, I have been a long time member over at Pavementsucks.com.

I love it over there and will continue staying there, however my goal here is to find people around me that love the same thing, trucks and wheelin!

Seems as though I have found the right place.

I have a 88 GMC Jimmy K5, stock for now, 350 tb w/vortec heads, true dual exhaust with ravin muffler.
But I did just purchase a 79 K5 blazer (parts truck) with a lift, that will be stripped and put on the Jimmy.

I also have 1979 Chev PU 4 inch lift, which right now is in the back yard waiting patiently for some extra cash to make it into the trail rig it wants and deserves.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Disneyland sucks, I'd rather be in Moab, or something. Disneyworld is much better. Way less ghetto...

chevybiatch

Ha yeah ok actually it dont suck to be me, but yeah :rolleyes:

Sure the 79 is in the backyard, its waiting for a few additional things, it isnt broken by any means. Just not street legal.

SammiGrrl

big, blue, & beautiful
I heard Disney, Oklahoma is pretty cool, but I'm sure it's not as happy as Moab. :)

Anyway, welcome. Glad to see some more non-Jeep 4x4 enthusiasts. :cool:

SammiGrrl

big, blue, & beautiful
My Ford fullsize has totalled a few cars. Only damage my truck took was a few dents in the rear bumper. Yeah. They hit me! :D The rodeo even had a "bull bar." Too bad I didn't have a camera when it happened! Big trucks are great. I'd like to see some in action on the trails.