Howdy!

JF1

I'm Joe Fairchild. I live in Kaysville. I recognize a few names here from other boards. Looking forward to getting to know some more locals.
Here's my stationwagon on Golden Spike last October. (No, that's not my fluid on the rocks) :) Hope Imagestation works.
fc9f5a03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
welcome...image station works, you just have to take of the .orig.jpg from the end of the image so the address ends with the first .jpg in the string.

any mods to the wagon?

JF1

Thanks for the image posting tip spencurai!
Thanks for the welcome.
The XJ's got a 4" "mutt" lift on it right now, 31" Pro Comp AT's, drivetrain is stock D35, D30, open but hopefully that will change this year.
Been wheeling with it since about '97 or so and it's been pretty dang reliable. Obviously, I don't do a lot of the hardcore stuff many of you guys do but I still enjoy it. Golden Spike is probably the hardest trail I've ever done and that's about as hard as I want to push my rig the way it's set up right now.

Joe

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by JF1
Thanks for the image posting tip spencurai!
Thanks for the welcome.
The XJ's got a 4" "mutt" lift on it right now, 31" Pro Comp AT's, drivetrain is stock D35, D30, open but hopefully that will change this year.
Been wheeling with it since about '97 or so and it's been pretty dang reliable. Obviously, I don't do a lot of the hardcore stuff many of you guys do but I still enjoy it. Golden Spike is probably the hardest trail I've ever done and that's about as hard as I want to push my rig the way it's set up right now.

Joe

what does northern utah mean....exactly....what city are you in?