Hub Recommendations

Pile of parts

I broke a Warm Premium hub for a 35 spline Dana 60. Normally this would not be an issue as the Premiums are lifetime warranty. However, I bought theses used and, apparently, Warn has cracked down on the warranty applying to the original purchaser.

Does anyone know of somewhere that will warranty them - no questions?

If not, I'm looking at the Yukon hubs. I like the fact that they claim to fail in the locked position. Any experience with these or other recommendations?

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
I broke a Warm Premium hub for a 35 spline Dana 60. Normally this would not be an issue as the Premiums are lifetime warranty. However, I bought theses used and, apparently, Warn has cracked down on the warranty applying to the original purchaser.

Does anyone know of somewhere that will warranty them - no questions?

If not, I'm looking at the Yukon hubs. I like the fact that they claim to fail in the locked position. Any experience with these or other recommendations?

The yukons are awesome, I have set in stock at agility customs and can get you good pricing.

RockChucker

Totally recommend Yukon's. Been running them for years with no issues. And yes, if you manage to break the dial, they will default to locked.

They engage with dog gears rather than an internal external spline.

Pile of parts

I have set in stock at agility customs and can get you good pricing
You'll most likely get a PM
I heard NAPA was pretty good with Warn hub warranties.
Thanks, I'll try there. Six states wanted a receipt.
Totally recommend Yukon's. Been running them for years with no issues.
Thanks. Great Feedback!
I ran Super Winch hubs on my XJ and never had any issues with them at all.
I had them on my first CJ 5. No problems either.
Do you need hubs at all? Drive flanges are pretty bulletproof....
I've been debating that... Minimal street use. To and from trails and occasional drives here and there. (It's my street legal side by side 😉) It would eliminate moving parts - other than constant driveline turning - and certainly be strong. However, I was glad the hub broke and not worse.

Pile of parts

Time for a little update...
First and foremost, @skippy gave me a great quote on a set of Yukons.

Napa requires a receipt to warranty as well.

Before I found that I had bought these used, Six States recommended that without a receipt I would need to call Warn. I got ahold of the Customer Service Supervisor at Warn who also asked me to try and come up with some sort of proof of purchase and get back to him. I was sure that I had bought them on line and figured it would have been one of three places. I also figured I could nail down the time frame based on pictures. (5 lug to 8 lug) So off to do my research I went. On a whim, I checked my messages on here and found that I had, indeed, bought them on line. However, I bought them used from someone on the forum back in 2014. After finding this, I called the rep who was helping me. I got his voicemail so I left a message letting him know what I had found, that I appreciated his help and would consider the matter closed. About an hour later I got a call from him stating that he was going to issue an RMA and take care of me anyway. He stated that it was rare to get a call with a straight story rather than someone trying to BS their way through.

Long story short, Warn went above and beyond anything they need to do and it is very much appreciated. I have the RMA and will be shipping the hubs to them soon.

Thanks to all on here for recommendations!