Hug your Children PLEASE.

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
So yesterday we lost our little 3 year old son Jared. He got sick on Monday last week. On Thursday we were life flighted to Primary Children's Hospital. He had developed Baterial Spinal menegitis. We feel so Blessed and Lucky to have such a special little guy in our life. We know that is is in a much better place with his Heavenly Father and all of his family from the past and future. A few people on here had a chance to meet him and they will tell you he was so full of life. Last year on Jareds 3rd Birthday we had the chance to drive Hole the the rock road and hike peekaboo and spooky with Carl and Davys families. We are saddened by his loss but also very comforted. It was a Glorious and Beautiful thing to be a part of. We feel so special and lucky that we got to a part of such a choice Spirts life.
I also want to add what a Special place Primary Children's Hospital is and the Ronald Mc Donald house. These are wonderful facilities and as hard as it was to be here they made it so things where so much easier. We have been filled with love and generosity from 100 perhaps 1000s of people. We feel so blessed.

Hug your little ones for life is short. Thanks for letting me share this experience with you.

Kevin Boren

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Kevin, this seriously breaks me up inside. I feel terrible for you and your family, and echo what you said about him being full of life....he was so happy climbing the rocks all by himself, so independent at 3 years old. ("I got it", every time he'd make his way up another climb)

zukgod1

Senior crawler
I cannot put into words what I'm feeling right now, I can only imagine the pain and loss.
This is​ probably my worst fear, losing a child even with the promise we will see them again.
Prayers with your family brother.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Tonkaman

You are a very strong individual, keeping your composure in the face of such devastation. If I had gone through the same events I'd be burning the world down!

Thanks for taking the time to remind us how important family really is.

Wow! I don't know you or your son, Kevin, but my family is everything to me. I can't imagine the pain of losing one of them. I'm sure that pain is tempered by your knowledge of the whole plan and that the depth of your pain is in opposition to the great joy you have already experienced being Jarad's father. My prayers are with you and your family.

-Eric

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I don't even know what to say. I'm beyond sorry to hear this, Kevin. My prayers are with you and your family. Let me know if there's anything I can do.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
wow.... nothing to say other than you seem to be handling this very well. Hate that anyone has to go through these kind of things. Let us know if we can do anything at all to help. VERY sorry for your loss

Bart

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your son. Heartfelt condolences, prayers and best wishes to you and your family.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Thanks for sharing, I am so sorry that your loss is such a good reminder to keep life in perspective.

I can't imagine your world right now. My kids are small too. I can echo the miracle that primary children's hospital is.

You and your family will be in my families prayers... I hope things happen in the best way possible in the next couple of days and going forward and you are able to see the tender mercies around you. (which can be hard some times)

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I am so sorry to hear this. My son at age 3 got taken to primary children's as well, and it seemed a bit Iffy for a minute... but he came through fine. My insides were in knots. I can only imagine how much worse it is for you. Prayers for your family.

ID Bronco

I too feel sad for your family and admire your perspective and faith. The plan is a comfort, but you and your wife must be phenomenal people. Hold that faith, I agree that tender mercies will be given to you. I will be extra kind and gentle to my children tonight. Thanks for the reminder. Our prayers are with you. I know he is with your other family members. You will get to raise him.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Thanks for sharing your story Kevin. Know that we're out here praying for you and yours. I think we'll all love our kids a little more and treat them a little better for your son. Your words and perspective are admirable. Please let us know as a community how we can support you; even if you just need a friend to go wheeling with or get outside with.

Love ya friend, Stratton.

RustEoldtrux

RustEoldtrux
I had to blot tears from my eyes, what a terrible loss you have endured. My son had a few seizures when he was 2 to 3 years old, and he quit breathing several times. That was some of the worst moments of my life.

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
So sorry to hear. My daughter and I definitely feel lucky to have shared in even a small part of his life. Best wishes to you and your family.

Coco

Words cannot express what you are feeling, and no parent should go through this. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers, and you will see him again. Please let me know if there is anything I can do, or the RME family can do.