Hug your Children PLEASE.

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
We are planing Jareds funeral and burial of his earthly body on the 19th and 20th of May. On the 19th from 5-7 we will have a viewing. After which we will be having a party for him. There will be games and dessert and just an opportunity to visit and spend time together and to visit and share experience and memories.This will be a CASUAL event. We also plan on having toys instead of flowers. We plan to donate these to the Ronald McDonald house in SLC to show some appreciation for how wonderful they are. If others would like to donate unopened toys for any age child they will be welcomed. People have already been so generous to us and we want to share some of that back. On Saturday the 20th we will have a short viewing from 10-11 with the funeral preceding that. After the funeral there will be a family luncheon and an open mic for people to further share there experiences and memories with everyone. Jared is going to be buried next to his great Grandpa and Grandma Asay in Kanab Ut with a dedication of his grave around 4.

Funeral and Viewing will be held in the Hurricane Stake Center at 677 South 700 West in Hurricane Utah 84737

sixstringsteve

Man, so sorry for your loss. Your positive outlook and hope is such an inspiration. So glad you lived to appreciate each day. A lot of people wait 'till tomorrow, which never comes, to enjoy life. Sieze the moments that matter now. Your family will be in our prayers.

Thursty

Kevin, I have no words to convey the sorrow I feel for the loss of your sweet boy. My heart is shattered. I hold my daughter tighter now as I know you would hold Jared. The faith with which you and Christine have borne this loss is inspiring. We love you guys.

Last edited:

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
I am so sorry for your loss. On the 5th I lost my mother and can't imagine what my grandmother is going through just like you are...we aren't supposed to bury our babies. My heart is with you. I know the strength the church is bringing my dad and hope your faith helps bring you the same strength.

Sent from my SM-G906K using Tapatalk

Houndoc

Sorry for your loss but thank you for making this post and giving all of us a reminder to appreciate those around us- both family and friends.

The love of others is certainly the greatest blessings we enjoy in this life!

pELYgroso

'Merica
I'm so sorry! Your family will be in our prayers!

So, if I'm getting this right, his symptoms showed up one day and a week later he passed away? That had to be the hardest week to endure. I will definitely be squeezing our little ones a little tighter tonight! God bless!

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
I'm so sorry! Your family will be in our prayers!

So, if I'm getting this right, his symptoms showed up one day and a week later he passed away? That had to be the hardest week to endure. I will definitely be squeezing our little ones a little tighter tonight! God bless!

We were life flighted to PCMC on a Thursday morning and he passed away 6 days later on Wednesday of last week. He really got bad at home On Monday. Thought it was the Flu. Took to pediatric office on Tuesday they thought it was the Flu. Took to ER TuesdayPM/WednesdayAM . They ruled out his appendix but his white blood cell was elevated but they never drew blood cultures. Took back to ER Thursday AM and that's when they discovered what it really was.

kts532

I am so saddened by the loss you have had. I understand your loss all to well. We have lost two son's and it is something that will always sadden us when we hear of others that have lost children. The loss will never goes away you just don't have it on your mind every minute. Please find someone that you can talk to other than your wife. Most marriages don't survive the loss of a child and later on both of you will need the support. There are support groups out there and with Facebook that can help. Finding someone local is best but hard to do. Most people that have lost a child do not talk about it because people get tired of hearing about it. If you need someone to talk let me know. It is not Gods fault and he is there for you. I see my son's every day in my other children and even by closing my eyes I can see things we did together. They send me beautiful cards and letters all the time with sunsets and sunrises. The earth is a beautiful place that God allows them to send me things that remind me of them. You are not alone, look for the messages that are all around you.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I am so sorry for your loss. Primary Childrens and the Ronald Mcdonald house are world class. Those are amazing people who volunteer to feed parents of children who are sick in their darkest moments. The positive is that you didn't have to watch him suffer for a longer period like so many children at that hospital do. Primary Childrens is a humbling place. Your strength is inspiring.

You are already doing good things in his memory. I can only imagine he was a lucky kid to have you as parents for his short journey. Stay strong and find peace where you can.

Troop92

Thinking of you and your family. He sounds like an incredible little dude. Having one near the same age I can't even fathom what you're going through, but know that you're surrounded by those that care, whether we've met you or not. If you need anything, ask.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I also can’t believe it’s been 5 years. I love hanging out with your family and hearing memories of Jared pop up. It’s clear he made a big impact in a short time.