husky rolling tool box

joshbmx1201

UAV MECHANIC
selling my husky rolling tool box from home depot. its older and deffinetly not in perfect shape. has dents dings and scuffs, could use a good cleaning. some of the metal trim on the drawer handles is pulling up a little on the ends. it rolls well and the drawers open and close ok. still a lot of life in the box for someone. i just got a new larger one and dont have room for two or i would keep this one too. measurements are 40 inches tall, 41 wide, and 18 deep. asking 100. located in saratoga springs ut. feel free to call or text me at 760-927-5960 but i dont get cell service at work during the day usually. But i do check my email at work, lombardojosh@gmail.com
tool box.jpg

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Now that's it's sold, how did you like it? I have a smaller black Husky box and it's not my favorite. I hate trying to roll it around.

joshbmx1201

UAV MECHANIC
Now that's it's sold, how did you like it? I have a smaller black Husky box and it's not my favorite. I hate trying to roll it around.

its not bad at all. it rolled pretty well. drawers were just ok. i just bought the 66 inch husky box online because i needed more room and its 200 dollars off until march right now. that box got delivered friday and its really nice for the money but it just since in my garage. i dont need to roll it much. if i was still using it for work every day id probably buy the big harbor frieght one instead. i think its a little heavier duty than the husky boxes. for the price you cant go wrong though.

- - - Updated - - -

I just want to see some more pics of your Bus.

i sold the bus several years ago. i miss it all the time though. trying to get the wife to let me do another, lol

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
ts not bad at all. it rolled pretty well. drawers were just ok. i just bought the 66 inch husky box online because i needed more room and its 200 dollars off until march right now. that box got delivered friday and its really nice for the money but it just since in my garage. i dont need to roll it much. if i was still using it for work every day id probably buy the big harbor frieght one instead. i think its a little heavier duty than the husky boxes. for the price you cant go wrong though.

I have the HF rolling cart and I'm pretty impressed with it.

RustEoldtrux

RustEoldtrux
Bus hauler

"I sold the bus several years ago." Did you happen to buy that bus from Chad Taylor of Mount Pleasant? Sure looks like the hauler he built years ago.

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
I have the HF rolling cart and I'm pretty impressed with it.

I have the 42 inch HF box as well. Solid, rolls well when I need it to. And the drawers open easily when full of tools. Sadly, I want the bigger one now. I still have my Craftsman 26" full too.