Meetup I could use a hand

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
Hey there, it's been a minute. I don't get out to the UT since I was sentenced to Ft Lauderdale back in 2013. Great news tho, I'll be in SLC early next week for a few days before heading down to Comb Wash on the 20th.
Part of my epic plans involved taking local delivery/installation of a Eezi Awn Manta awning at Equipt. Just like a tourist, I sometimes forget that I'm not the center of the Universe. It turns out that Equipt is booked out on installations until the 24th, of course, I've no Plan 'B'. In my correspondence with them, I got the mounting specs, and I had brand-new 1x4 tube welded to the trailer with the proper hole spacing.
In theory, I just need a hand lifting the awning (50lbs) roughly 6 feet, and feeding 4 bolts through 4 holes... and a location to perform such a task.
I will arrive in SLC sometime in the range of Sunday evening through Monday afternoon, so I'm thinking that Tuesday would be most ideal. I'm guessing evening because not everyone is on vacation. Anyone want to help a brother out?

Reactions: DAA

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
if you want to venture out of Salt Lake county out into the harsh unforgiving land of Saratoga springs I got a driveway :D If you don't want to venture this far I'm sure we can find a church parking lot somewhere if it's just 4 bolts.

Do you have a way of transporting it to wherever you're going to do this?

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
if you want to venture out of Salt Lake county out into the harsh unforgiving land of Saratoga springs I got a driveway :D If you don't want to venture this far I'm sure we can find a church parking lot somewhere if it's just 4 bolts.

Do you have a way of transporting it to wherever you're going to do this?
Yeah, I'd just strap 'er down to the trailer in question. Thanks