I did it, i sold it, now time for painting

devilbikerdude

well i finally sold my bike and now have money for paint job, so if you or any one you might know can do a cheap paint job but make it look decent, hit me up :)

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
devilbikerdude said:
well i finally sold my bike and now have money for paint job, so if you or any one you might know can do a cheap paint job but make it look decent, hit me up :)

If you are willing to come up north I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who paints stuff. PM BIGBADBURB and he can give you some details.

Andrew

richpblaze

How much do you want to spend ??????

And how much of the prep are you willing to do yourself?? Do you have a place we can spray it??????? Maybe I can help you. Blaze
Here is my last paint job.

4-runner.jpg

Last edited:

ALF

SURE!?
Believe it or not and let the flaming begin :p I had earl sheib paint my nova years ago and it turned out awesome :eek: I got tons of compliments on it, no one beleived me when I told them who painted it. The only bad thing was the prep work there was some overspray but I got it off before it set and they didn't prep that great so it started to chip on the door jams.

Vonski

nothing to see here...
It's all in the prep work! Without a doubt, there are many talented paint guys working at places like Maaco or Earl Schieb. Even if they are realatively new, they gain alot of experience real quick due to volume. However, they have to cut corners on the prep work to offer those deals.

Ken

I paid a guy under the table and he hooked up my bronco 2 with their pearl white paint and it turned out awesome!!!! I got compliments everywhere, and the chicks really dug that pearl. Me and a buddy and his dad did hella prep work though cause they don't do jack there.

Bone Down

richpblaze said:
And how much of the prep are you willing to do yourself?? Do you have a place we can spray it??????? Maybe I can help you. Blaze
Here is my last paint job.

4-runner.jpg

I know where you live, I knew that runner looked familiar, you just live up the road from my inlaws.