I don't get why these vendors......

NW-sickboy

Supergper said:
well, you do like the site right? and you do like it when it loads quickly right? these things among other features of the board are not free and cost money...thats what the "silly" vendor fees goes towards...$50 bucks is $50 bucks no matter how you look at it and supporting the board is supporting the board...seems pretty simple...I have recently exchanged emails with a vendor from the board, waynehartwig, and I am looking for some parts and went to him to see what he could do for me, at the end of my email I thanked him for supporting the board as a paying vendor and this was his reply...

thanks for taking my post out of context. I agree with you..... maybe i should have explained better.

50 bucks is cheap marketing in ANY business. i understand costs of running a site... please feel free to take this out of context....... :shawn:

grinch

inner city redneck
Ive met bill over the years when he worked for one of the other locla 4x4 shops. Also at alot of the Uroc comps. Alot of the people who are speaking there mind have met bill in person. I dont see why this matters. Why not just let a drama thread Die.....

Caleb

NW-sickboy said:
thanks for taking my post out of context. I agree with you..... maybe i should have explained better.

50 bucks is cheap marketing in ANY business. i understand costs of running a site... please feel free to take this out of context....... :shawn:

first off, how'd I take it out of context :confused: I did quote the entire section, did I not? your whole post made it sound like people should be able to say what they want to regaurdless if they have paid the appropriate fees. if you meant the $50 is worth it and should not be much of an issue for the vendors then forgive me...

second, I agree with grinch and many others...why can't this just die? go ahead, you can have the last word now...

grinch

inner city redneck
James K said:
but I don't want it to die :eek:

it must live on forever. BWAHAHAHA :D

Well in that case im going back to the part of the thread that mentions never flushing condoms down the toilet cuz they cause them to back up and then new people move in and have to play with the used condoms..... :eek: :eek: :eek:

James K

NO, I'm always like this
grinch said:
Well in that case im going back to the part of the thread that mentions never flushing condoms down the toilet cuz they cause them to back up and then new people move in and have to play with the used condoms..... :eek: :eek: :eek:

cool.....................discuss :rofl:

grinch

inner city redneck
OK then...... Certian people when your out riding scooters just rember the rubbers go in the trash and not the toilet.... Infact I dont think that certain person ever replied to this thread the first go around of the whole dont flush episode..... ;)

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
grinch said:
OK then...... Certian people when your out riding scooters just rember the rubbers go in the trash and not the toilet.... Infact I dont think that certain person ever replied to this thread the first go around of the whole dont flush episode..... ;)

Niether did his "partner" in said incident.... :rofl: