I drew out for_____, didn't Draw out for_____.

Clutch

Yea! Drew out for Cache Unit, general rifle. Haven't drawn for 2 years. 4 in a group.
Did not draw out for ML Elk , 13 points, San Juan, Monroe.

D

Deleted member 12904

I drew jack shit! Kinda pissed I didn't at least draw 1 of my 5 general deer areas.

Pile of parts

The wife is mad. She has 16 points (Deer) and I have 4 (Deer) Neither of us drew... I decided to piggyback off her points and put us in as a group for Premium Limited entry, rifle. She probably would have drawn on her own. I keep reminding her that they're my points too ;) since I'm the one that puts her in and pays for them every year. We were trying for Paunsaugunt. I drew 7 years ago and just don't want to wait another 10-15. Back then I went on the Black powder and it took 10 points to draw. Now, it looks like they project in the 15-16 range (for rifle). Henry's require even more. Oh well, I guess the dogs and I will get in plenty of chukar hunting again this year.

chicken77

throttle jockey
I must be the lucky one, I drew LaSal archery any bull elk and rifle deer LaSal. Only had 2 points for elk............

Pile of parts

Time to bring this back around.

I only drew general season, muzzleloader. However, my wife drew her bull moose tag. CWMU, Ensign Ranches. She is excited and it will be fun watch her.

DAA

I drew the San Juan/Elk Ridge rifle deer expo tag a few months ago :). Have had the actual tag sitting here for awhile already.

Drew zilcho in the regular draw.

- DAA

Clutch

I drew out for Deer Rifle Cache Unit. Not Successful for LE ML ELK. 15 bonus points. :-(
Interesting draw this year. In the past few years, its been hit and miss for our group to all draw this tag. This year...we all drew. 5 different tags with one group of 4, for 9 hunters.