I hate Craigslist Lowballers...

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
More scooter comedy.
Servesh offered me $950...
Berated me for like 20 messages... Then sent this string... I briefly tried to explain inflation then gave up.... LoL
Screenshot_20210427-161641.jpg

Lots of interest and it sold for full price the next day.
To top it off the husband and wife who bought it declined my offer to deliver it for free with my truck and he rode it home...

From Bountiful to Layton! What an adventure! / On a 50cc scooter!

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
recent good KSL sale, mostly..
Sold a nearly new mattress.
Immediate first contact (less than a minute) repeated the posting description verbatim. bad sign.
got the whole "make sure this is valid via Gmail code, yada, yada"
I responded with "go f**k yourself scammer trash" .
Second person said "wow, that's a great deal if it's as you say".
It was and it went away

I think KSL has done a lot lately to get rid of scammers. I've sold all those RV windows, doors, and tanks I listed a while back with almost no scammer messages. Three listings and about 20 items.

Also, all of my last ads were posted on KSL and FB Marketplace. About half of my final buyers came from FB, although the amount of garbage shoppers on FB is much higher than KSL. Not necessarily scammers, just people not really serious about buying.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I have a daughter who wants a treadmill. Do you have some details? Or link?

I'll lowball myself you so guys don't have to. $50 to anyone on here, and I'll have Carl load it into your truck for you.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I've had great luck recently selling leftover jeep and Ls swap parts. I get one or 2 code scammers and just delete them. The others have all been people that showed up and just paid my asking price. This world is totally upside down.