I hate Craigslist Lowballers...

J-mobzz

So crazy I’m wondering if you guys do anything different than me. Like I just sold a few things on KSL this last week and I never get scammers. I kinda want to mess with them but I don’t get the chance.

RockChucker

So crazy I’m wondering if you guys do anything different than me. Like I just sold a few things on KSL this last week and I never get scammers. I kinda want to mess with them but I don’t get the chance.
Consider yourself lucky. Everything I’ve sold in the last year typically has nothing but scammer “interest” for 2+ days before a real person actually contacts me. Gets real old real fast.

J-mobzz

Consider yourself lucky. Everything I’ve sold in the last year typically has nothing but scammer “interest” for 2+ days before a real person actually contacts me. Gets real old real fast.
That’s crazy. I got probably 20+ of the generic KSL generated is this available texts but most people are Iphone users and the texts come through blue so it’s very easy to tell they are real people.
At least it sounds like it’s super easy to weed out the scammers. Much easier than the dudes that want to ask a million questions then explain they won’t have money for a few weeks and they will check back then. Lol I need to send a code to weed those time suckers out.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I have been putting a line in my ads, something like
"if you see the ad, it is still available, don't text to ask. Serious buyers only. No codes, no trades, no tattoo work, etc"
I wouldn't have thought that it would actually help.. but it seems to help quite a bit.

J-mobzz

I have been putting a line in my ads, something like
"if you see the ad, it is still available, don't text to ask. Serious buyers only. No codes, no trades, no tattoo work, etc"
I wouldn't have thought that it would actually help.. but it seems to help quite a bit.
Dude tattoo work is on the table? I’ve been missing out!

Trate D

So I only posted my trailer that’s for sale on here and my IG account. Had tons of interest but no buyers.

Yesterday around 3:00pm I posted on ksl and had someone contact me to come today at 10:30 to see it. I had about 5 others last night the also wanted to come see it. Had one offering me an extra $500 to come before the first guy. I held to my deal with the first guy and he came this morning checked it out paid and left.

Very pleasant KSL sell!

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Dude tattoo work is on the table? I’ve been missing out!

one would have to wonder about the quality of ksl trade tattoo work.

Also I typically just sell my stuff to @jeeper and avoid the KSL hassle hahaha it doesn’t even matter if he’s in the market just give him a good deal he can’t resist a deal.

I am what I am. 🤷🏼‍♂️ 🤣

Pike2350

WTF. i've never had a single scammer contact me from KSL. Granted, I don't post a ton of stuff for sale on there, but most recently it has been a Trek road bike, an LVL beam that I had laying around, wheels & tires, a sliding door doggy door insert....never a scammer, and in fact I usually get a text right away and that person comes and looks at it and buys it.