I hit a deer and now need samurai parts.

airmanwilliams

I just hit a deer up in box elder on i15 and now need to find some cheap samurai parts to fix my samurai and get it back on the road.

What I need:
radiator
radiator supports
cross stuff that is behind the grill
grill

sixstringsteve

Sorry about your accident, that sucks you hit a deer. Considering you're driving one of the smallest vehicles on the road, you are super lucky you didn't sustain more body damage.

Last edited:

airmanwilliams

ya I was going about 65 when I hit it. kinda wish my motor was shot too so I could claim more from insurance and get a 16v put in. im hoping that when the claims guy comes over that I can work out where I work on it and they just cut me a check so maybe I can do more building on the samurai.

airmanwilliams

I know it kills me that I didnt keep that but a buddy is making me a really nice bumper in exchange for some parts I helped him find and so I sold it and we made a temporary cheap one for it. Im crossing my fingers that the insurance doesnt total it. Trying to sell those 32's with my spring over lift for $1000 so I can buy a samurai from a buddy now to use as a daily driver and will keep this as mainly an offroad samurai.

sixstringsteve

you should cross your fingers that they do total it. THen you can get a check for the value and keep it, and put that money into the rig.

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
There was a Samurai at Tear A Part today, XJ model, pretty sure it had all of its parts. I even recall seeing what looked like a Toyota front axle inside it.

airmanwilliams

couldnt get the parts I needed from tearapart so im still looking if anyone has some stuff let me know please and if you have pics and can post them please do.