I need info on Stansbury Park.

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
Any of you Stansbury guys.

We are looking at a house over there. Hopefully we can get out of these apartments.

I am really concerned about crime. How is it over there? I want to feel safe about leaving my cars in the driveway and not getting them broken into which has happened here in Tooele. So I am a little worried about this stuff.
Is law enforcement handled by the Sherrifs Dept.?

The house we are looking at is on Aberdeen, Just off village Blvd.

Or should I just bag Tooele County and move.

BOB-CAT

THE PUNISHER
I have had no problems.
It looks like the park has 2 cops living on every street if you drive in.
Sheriffs are the law in the park and they do a good job.
Good luck moving in.

ace

Parts Collector
Or should I just bag Tooele County and move.

Just curious where you would move to? Sorry, but you won't find a place that is perfectly safe, but I think Stansbury Pk. is pretty nice.

Lazarus401

Old Time RME'r
We have had two BMX bikes stolen from out house, both different incidences. The first time they took the 10 year old dirt bike and left my sons brand new mountain bike which was sitting right next to it. Just had the daughters BMX stolen about a week or so ago. It happens, but I still feel pretty safe here. Definitely better than living in W.V. or some of the other places over in the valley.

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
ace said:
Just curious where you would move to? Sorry, but you won't find a place that is perfectly safe, but I think Stansbury Pk. is pretty nice.

I know no place is perfectly safe, but Tooele has more than it's share of crime. I was just wondering if Stansbury was the same before I bought a house.
I realize that the crime in Tooele is from it growing so fast, and the crime will drop, but if I buy a house I want a place that is safer.

samitoy

My Family and I are Buying a house down the street from Bob-Cat, it seams to be a nice neighborhood. If my BIL (Lazarus401) would keep his kids bike in the garage they wouldn't have been stolen. :rofl:

Well, I guess that would be a little easier if my stuff wasn't sitting in the way!!!

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
Thanks for the info guys. We went and talked with the realter today. We have A LOT of stuff to look at. Especially since this will be our first home and I knew nothing of what is involved. I do feel tons better after talking to her about it.

parks_pop

We just moved in last summer and we love it. I have learned not to decorate with gnomes...they seem to be a big target!

Seriously it is very quiet and the neighbors are all nice (except the creepy Toyota owners) Although they seem to wrench more than wheel :D :D

BOB-CAT

THE PUNISHER
Holy crap - that is right someone stole a few gnomes a few months ago from my house and to date I have received more back than I had before?
But I am still watching.
:eek: :eek:

BOB-CAT

THE PUNISHER
Lazarus401 said:
We have had two BMX bikes stolen from out house, both different incidences. The first time they took the 10 year old dirt bike and left my sons brand new mountain bike which was sitting right next to it. Just had the daughters BMX stolen about a week or so ago. It happens, but I still feel pretty safe here. Definitely better than living in W.V. or some of the other places over in the valley.

Hey, someone left a Wipeout Motocross bike in front of my house, come and get it.
Bob :rolleyes: