i need to vent: robbers

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
i just got my cruiser broken into, im pretty sure i know who it was, (ive seen a strange van lurking around the past few days) the stupid fawkers didnt even take the whole cd player, just the face plate, the they took my rc car :mad2: it was one of those really nice rc trucks that go way fast and the worst part is they had to have done some time durring the day cuz i locked my car last night at about 11 and today when i relized the stuff was taken there wasnt any broken windows. rrrrrrrr why do people steal :mad2: i hope that anyone who has ever broken into a car in their life dies from fire(or my hands strangling them) if i ever see that van im just gonna ram the thing (im putting a bul bar on soon :D ) i worked long hours at a 5 dollar/hr car wash to pay for that rc car and that stereo now some jerkass has it in his dumb van -_- :mad2:
be on the look out for a 85-87 ford club wagon two toned, top coler silver. licence plate no. 849 MIY (the "I" may have been a "t" or a "L" or something)
if you see him, rip is eyes out with a spoon please! :D or call me (801)550-6193

Chiksic

Resident Stoner
:mad2: I feel your pain. I had my face plate stolen a month or two ago. :mad2: wtf could someone possibly want with a faceplate other than to cause trouble to the victim? It pissed me off. But, on the bright side, my insurance paid for it. :)

Jeremy

total tacoma points: 162
Chiksic said:
:mad2: I feel your pain. I had my face plate stolen a month or two ago. :mad2: wtf could someone possibly want with a faceplate other than to cause trouble to the victim? It pissed me off. But, on the bright side, my insurance paid for it. :)

the only thing i could see someone doing with a face plate, is selling it to some one who needed a replacement. watch e-bay for someone local that just happens to be selling a face plate just like yours.

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
Tacoma said:
plate noted. If I see him I'll do my worst... :mad:
thanks :D i almost wish the guy took the whole cd player just cuz atleast then some one would get som use out of it. it was a pretty crappy cd player too, i didnt want a nice one cuz i figured if i got a crappy one then no one would bother with it but oh well at least its cheap a easy to replace :-\ but the rc car rrrrrrrr :mad2:

Jeromy

SUPERFLY said:
i just got my cruiser broken into, im pretty sure i know who it was, (ive seen a strange van lurking around the past few days) the stupid fawkers didnt even take the whole cd player, just the face plate, the they took my rc car :mad2: it was one of those really nice rc trucks that go way fast and the worst part is they had to have done some time durring the day cuz i locked my car last night at about 11 and today when i relized the stuff was taken there wasnt any broken windows. rrrrrrrr why do people steal :mad2: i hope that anyone who has ever broken into a car in their life dies from fire(or my hands strangling them) if i ever see that van im just gonna ram the thing (im putting a bul bar on soon :D ) i worked long hours at a 5 dollar/hr car wash to pay for that rc car and that stereo now some jerkass has it in his dumb van -_- :mad2:
be on the look out for a 85-87 ford club wagon two toned, top coler silver. licence plate no. 849 MIY (the "I" may have been a "t" or a "L" or something)
if you see him, rip is eyes out with a spoon please! :D or call me (801)550-6193

What kind of RC was it? And what kind of stuff was in it? I will keep an eye out for it at the track (I work their) if I know what to look for.

Jeromy

V-DAWG

someday
SUPERFLY said:

Was a police report taken? I will keep an eye out. It would be best if it has been reported, and the van is listed as a possible suspect. They will usually take the report over the phone.

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
i did file a police report, so hopefully that might lead to something.

the rc car: my baby, it was a bright green "tamiya race touareg". a little 4 wheel drive scale truck (not a big monster truck like tmaxx) green, way fun to drive, way fun on trails, now way fun for some thief -_- it had a futaba radio with a yellow traxxas sticker on the top.

it was sitting right next to my 60 dollar charger and for some reason didnt take that :)
you work at a track? where is it? ive always wanted to race but never really knew where to go. ill have to come check this track out when i get a new truck(hopefully soon

thanks for all your help

Jeromy

yeah, Intermountain R/C Raceway 8481 West 2700 South in Magna. Come in and let me know who you are and I will hook you up :D

let me know....
Jeromy

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
Jeromy said:
yeah, Intermountain R/C Raceway 8481 West 2700 South in Magna. Come in and let me know who you are and I will hook you up :D

let me know....
Jeromy
thats not too far ill come check it out, but first i need to build a new car :-\
hopefully next paycheck. i donno if i should get another touareg or if i should go for a tmaxx or savage type truck. i liked how the toureg had a solid axle and was way realistic but tmaxxs are fun :D

but besides that, a person i talked to said they saw a van matching the description, parked next to and talking to a green honda accord with a fin(stock) on the back, he said the accord apeared to be early 90s

im sleeping in my car tonight, i think the jerk might come back for the rest of the stereo, so im gonna leave the doors unlocked and sleep with a baseball bat :greg:

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
SUPERFLY said:
im sleeping in my car tonight, i think the jerk might come back for the rest of the stereo, so im gonna leave the doors unlocked and sleep with a baseball bat :greg:
brrrrrrrr... Good luck.

Jeromy

SUPERFLY said:
thats not too far ill come check it out, but first i need to build a new car :-\
hopefully next paycheck. i donno if i should get another touareg or if i should go for a tmaxx or savage type truck. i liked how the toureg had a solid axle and was way realistic but tmaxxs are fun :D

I have a savage. Its a great truck. Very durable. I beat on mine and have not broke anything on it. Great basher truck. and does really good when we do race them. We are starting a gas points sereis soon. Or if you really want to get in to the racing stick with a electric Losi or Associated truck or buggy.

hope you did not freeze too bad last night!
Jeromy

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
Jeromy said:
I have a savage. Its a great truck. Very durable. I beat on mine and have not broke anything on it. Great basher truck. and does really good when we do race them. We are starting a gas points sereis soon. Or if you really want to get in to the racing stick with a electric Losi or Associated truck or buggy.

hope you did not freeze too bad last night!
Jeromy

i wussed out, i was grabbing a sleeping bag out of my room, then i took one good look at my bed and thats when i knew i wasnt really gonna sleep outside. my brother has a savage, all around great truck, the only parts hes broke has been due to him running it into his dodge dully work truck at full trottle :rolleyes: i just dont know if i can round up enough money for one. id have to get a radio too (jerks took my only good one) by the time i got the whole thing the savage would probably end up being about 500 bucks, with that kinda money i mine as well try one of those new traxxas revos.
if i could find something used for cheap, that would be my best bet

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
update:

oh my god! so i call my brother up cuz he got a new stereo put in his truck a while backand i was gonna ask him if he still had his old one. i ask him and hes like "what happened?" i tell him the story and he like "humm, ya ive got a stereo you can have, ive also got a little green rc car that i could sell ya too" :mad2: :rofl:

WTF!!! i yell at him for like 10 minutes, and tell him how ive already filed a police report and spent about an hour last night putting my stock toyota stereo back in, and i mention how i almost slept outside in the cold!! -_-
he just laughed. i was like "what about the police report?" he laughed again and was like "with salt lake cops? i dont thing theres gonna be a problem" :rofl:

but also about the big van: a cop was out side my neighbors house and appartantly they saw a big van driving down the street and hit their 4runner and took off so still be on the look out.

so all and all im relieved yet kinda pissed at my brother, but oh well at least ive got my music and my rc car back :D :D :D

Tiny

mmmm.....beefy!!!
SUPERFLY said:
oh my god! so i call my brother up cuz he got a new stereo put in his truck a while backand i was gonna ask him if he still had his old one. i ask him and hes like "what happened?" i tell him the story and he like "humm, ya ive got a stereo you can have, ive also got a little green rc car that i could sell ya too" :mad2: :rofl:

WTF!!! i yell at him for like 10 minutes, and tell him how ive already filed a police report and spent about an hour last night putting my stock toyota stereo back in, and i mention how i almost slept outside in the cold!! -_-
he just laughed. i was like "what about the police report?" he laughed again and was like "with salt lake cops? i dont thing theres gonna be a problem" :rofl:

but also about the big van: a cop was out side my neighbors house and appartantly they saw a big van driving down the street and hit their 4runner and took off so still be on the look out.

so all and all im relieved yet kinda pissed at my brother, but oh well at least ive got my music and my rc car back :D :D :D

Now you can take all that money you would've spent on a new care and dump it into your rig

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
Tiny said:
Now you can take all that money you would've spent on a new care and dump it into your rig
or on my trip to moab next week :D thanks to all for your help even though the thief was a bit closer than i thought -_-
hey jeromy, is the track just a dirt track or do you have a road track too?

Jeromy

SUPERFLY said:
or on my trip to moab next week :D thanks to all for your help even though the thief was a bit closer than i thought -_-
hey jeromy, is the track just a dirt track or do you have a road track too?

their is an outdoor road track. When it gets warm again we will start useing it again.... offroad only right now.

Jeromy