I need your help

2002DUB

I am going to be installing a teraflex S4W lift kit on my 2002 grand cherokee and I am looking for anyone who has experience in this type of thing to help me with this. I have talked to a few of you on other boards but I am looking for some more people that can help me for sure. thanks a lot
Andrew

sukaB

Banned
Fallbrook cali......
Shouldnt you be gettin your pimp stick ready to smack some saddam a**.
I was stationed there for four years (margaritaville)...
I also used to work for Tera for 5 years (good luck) .....
I had nothing to do with designing that kit......
I have alot of contacts down there as far as shops go so if you need to talk to someone down there like that your covered.
I'll storm the brain for a personal friend, you might have to buy some beer though....:D

2002DUB

I am letting the pimpstick rest from kicking osamas a$$, That would be awesome if you could hook me up with someone down here. I am only doing it myself to save some cash. So if I can get a good deal that would be awesome. Oh yeah beer is no problem

sukaB

Banned
I'll try to think real quick tonight.
My buddy Chris Stephens lives right in San marco's but he would be learning that lift as well...
I can help you with whatever you need from right here.
That's what I did for Tera......
Just find a real good friend to help and well get thru this....
You can UPS beer from there........
There's nothin better than a Cold Cali Coors Light.......:D

2002DUB

I am going to be at home in december so if you can get me a good deal on the stuff from tera then I will just pay matt at rocky mountain high the 350$ that he wants to install it he comes highly recommended from several wj owners. Just let me know if you can help me out