I Want A Drone

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Sold the mini a while ago was going to pull the trigger on an Air 2 at the time, ended up being so busy at work didn’t have time for it so I returned it. Was getting the itch again and about to buy an Air 2 when I saw this was about to release. Well brown Santa showed up today 😎

39271E42-1C99-4760-827A-C64CF47E0BA0.jpeg

RockChucker

Sold the mini a while ago was going to pull the trigger on an Air 2 at the time, ended up being so busy at work didn’t have time for it so I returned it. Was getting the itch again and about to buy an Air 2 when I saw this was about to release. Well brown Santa showed up today 😎

View attachment 149610
Nice. I ordered one a few weeks ago. No idea when it will arrive.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Nice. I ordered one a few weeks ago. No idea when it will arrive.
Ordered it day after it released. New controller is awesome. Links up so much faster, can see screen clearly out in the sun and no more phone screen dimming because it’s too hot!

Active track is awesome, and the sensors are great. Original mini didn’t have any of that

RockChucker

Ordered it day after it released. New controller is awesome. Links up so much faster, can see screen clearly out in the sun and no more phone screen dimming because it’s too hot!

Active track is awesome, and the sensors are great. Original mini didn’t have any of that
I ordered mine from Amazon the day it released because I’ve been saving gift cards and work rewards for a while. Current ship date is June 29. We’ll see if that happens. It looks really good. I was looking at an air 2s but then this was released