Ice fishin'

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
hmm not letting me multi-quote you guys for some reason..

Sounds like good times you guys.

Daniels is on my list for the year. Sad to hear it’s getting crowded but everywhere is lately it seems—sad.

Perch on Rockport aye… might have to try that one out this year it’s not terribly far from home.

Good to hear the ice is coming along at the Gorge. Haven’t been up there in far too long.

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
Stuck new blades on my auger today. Got a new drill ordered to turn it, I also have stuck on a clam reduction box so I'm slowing down 3.6:1, hopefully that helps my drill stay healthy.

I really need to pick up a sled, it would help keep things organized.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
My bro went to rock cliff (jordanelle) this AM. Said it was slow- two between him and my nephew. And he said it rained the whole time. Glad I didn’t go out for that one lol

Edit- we did the burbot bash one year. Everybody else caught a couple overnight but all I caught was an effing crawdad. It was that trip that caused my few year hiatus from ice fishing…

Die Blaue Ziege

Working on a Ford somewhere
A guy at work has a very well-off brother that sets up a giant princess palace at the gorge each year, they set it up a week ago, and left it for a day or so, when they returned there was a foot of water inside the tent, but as of now it has all frozen back up and they are fish in it now.

Jesser04

A guy at work has a very well-off brother that sets up a giant princess palace at the gorge each year, they set it up a week ago, and left it for a day or so, when they returned there was a foot of water inside the tent, but as of now it has all frozen back up and they are fish in it now.
The guy you work with last name ray?IMG_9231.png

Last edited: