If you could only choose 3 firearms - which would you choose?

ZUKEYPR

Rock River PDS 5.56 M4 Carbine with collapseable/folding stock (that takes care of short and mid range.
EDM 3.38 Lupua, that takes care of 600 to 1,500 meters....2k if you know what you're doing
SWD Street Sweeper for the Zombies

StormRider

FN 5.7 Five-seveN pistol
FN 5.7 P90 carbine
Crossbow

Having a pistol and rifle sharing the same ammo is a trade off, but 600 rounds of the same ammo is worth the trade off. Eventually though, the ammo runs out, and you can reuse crossbow bolts. Can you imagine how many more zombies Daryl could kill if he had 300 bolts? :)

amp713

Taurus Judge 45/.410

Semi Auto .410 in the winchester variety with full choke

25-06 for rifle probably just cuz i love mine....

Or just give me my bow and my 357 as thats what i run almost year round back packing the high country and hunting bear and everything else.

FN 5.7 Five-seveN pistol
FN 5.7 P90 carbine

I am ready then!!!! Well I will be when I get my damn paperwork back to get the short barrel on.

I think, as others have stated before, it depends on the situation at hand. Though I don't think there would be much I couldn't get through with my AR15, REPR, and G26 though.

However if being mobile is a must then yeah the P(S)90 and FsN are pretty good choices.

Last edited:
My Glock 21, Bushmaster M4 5.56, and Savage 111 in 300 WM. I'm covered as far as caliber commonality, ease of use, personal pertection, CQB/ food, and long distance shooting/ food to about 7-800 yards.

sawtooth4x4

Totally Awesome
Survival situation:

Shotgun 12 gauge: versatile, hunting protection. Lots of different rounds. Slugs, bird shot, buck shot. Easy to take out small game.
Ruger 10-22: it's easy to carry loads of rounds, with a good scope you can still reach out and touch someone, and with a bunch of 30 round magazines, you could send out a lot of lead.
Springfield XD 40. Easy to carry, accurate, dependable, easy to find ammo