If you follow UROC at all, read this...

grinch

inner city redneck
This sucks if its true. I was gonna compete Legend class this year with my scrambler but now I wont qualify. I actually fit all the new rules except the body stuff. I cut my bed off a long time ago and its kind of hard to convert body parts that have been cut off. I hope this is not the case. I cant affored to build a rig that can compete with the unlimited stuff and most hard core trail rigs dont even fit the new supposed rules.
Man I am sad if this is true. I guess I will be stuck spotting for steve instead of running my rig next year. (not that that is a bad thing. We always have fun.)

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
hey man....

if this class goes, it would be a blast. I raced my GSXR 750 in the stock class years ago and it was a blast and could easily fit with tight budgets.

I'd love to try this out, Hopefully, my schedule will allow it.

jd

BLH

Rumour has it is they are working on adding another class. It is a Sponser thing. If Mike does get back with you Craigs Phone Number is (435) 864-2415

Nixter

on the road again...
Originally posted by BlackSheep
hey man....

if this class goes, it would be a blast. I raced my GSXR 750 in the stock class years ago and it was a blast and could easily fit with tight budgets.

I'd love to try this out, Hopefully, my schedule will allow it.

jd

Maybe you can get 4 Wheel Parts to sponsor you? ;)

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Originally posted by Nixter

Maybe you can get 4 Wheel Parts to sponsor you? ;)

considering the amount of money I've spent there, It would be awesome. those guys treat me really well, and regardless, I'm a loyal customer.

The biggest problem would be my travel schedule. I've spent 8 of the last 9 weeks on the road. Of course, money is an issue, but in my case, (since I'm still single with no kids), the work schedule is more of an issue.

anyway, I hope I can at least attend a number of events as a spectator.