If you weren’t there, you missed out.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I was fighting the urge to be the first to comment since I’m obviously biased but I agree, it was a great weekend. The competitor numbers increased by 37.5% and that made me so happy!

I’m really glad I was able to walk around and chat with people between the fits of overwhelming stress and anxiety associated with running something like this. The cherry on top was the positive feedback in those conversations. Rock crawling people are the best people.

Thanks for your kind words, Dan. It really means a lot.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
It turned out amazing and we definately learned alot! Moving forward for 2023 I can already see a bunch of ways to improve on almost every aspect. Competitors seemed to Love the courses which was a huge stress for Nate and I but it seems like the amount of time we spent setting courses paid off big time.

We are open to feedback to feel free to chime in.

Coco

Looked like an awesome event from what I have been seeing on the socials. I have had to work the last 3 Memorial weekends, and of course the other two guys I work with (when they had them off) don't want to change them, so I don't get to have the chance to even attend. Hopefully I can make next year.

Congrats guys on turning out such a great event!

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Looked like an awesome event from what I have been seeing on the socials. I have had to work the last 3 Memorial weekends, and of course the other two guys I work with (when they had them off) don't want to change them, so I don't get to have the chance to even attend. Hopefully I can make next year.

Congrats guys on turning out such a great event!
Thanks cococo