I'll just leave this here (Florida)

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Videos are dropping like flies. How dare we question the narrative? Interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: DAA

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Dude! I had typed a post but never entered it because it was too long, talking too much... anyway. I read a line within the couple hours after the shooting that pretty much was saying the government needs to go after FB and Twitter and remove content. First glance I scoffed until I read it again, elsewhere.

I think we're about to witness a new war being waged on social media outlets. They're going to cite the "weaponization" of social media by our enemies but I think it's more getting rid of outlets that readily outs their lies and such.

I was following Reddit, real time, just after the Boston Marathon bombing and I will say this, based on what my friend said, who ran in the marathon that day, and what people were saying listening to scanners and reposting - was very different than what we saw on the news and read elsewhere. Living close to NYC during 9/11 and being there shortly after, my perspective on politics and propaganda really changed. Meaning, I didn't care and didn't pay attention to realizing people were lying left and right and a lot of what people said wasn't matching what could be seen first hand.

Thank you for post this! I watched 'live' updates from the Boston event too, the main stream media definitely reported it differently than what the locals were posting as you said.

If you are interested in more of the 9/11 rabbit hole, duckduckgo search Engineers and Architects for 911 Truth. We were not giving the real story behind that, I don't care what label that puts on me for saying that. A true patriot wants the truth no matter what.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
No she is the 23rd district and Broward is in the 22nd I believe, next door

Pretty damn close.

1519449520630.png

If you or anybody follows 'Q' - this states that DWS put a hit out on Seth Rich using MS13 (botched robbery my ass)
A day later, 2 ms13 members were found dead (no loose strings)

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
The moon landings were fake too, guys. Don't forget that.:rolleyes:

Ok. Thanks for adding to the discussion. :)

I mean, instead of making irrelevent statements, come in here and DISPROVE what we are posting. That's the whole point of having a discussion. The idea that questioning something no matter how ridiculous it may seem to others doesn't mean that we shouldn't do it.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Ok. Thanks for adding to the discussion. :)

I mean, instead of making irrelevent statements, come in here and DISPROVE what we are posting. That's the whole point of having a discussion. The idea that questioning something no matter how ridiculous it may seem to others doesn't mean that we shouldn't do it.

This ceased to be a discussion for you here, Shane:
I fully believe this. Evidence is plain as day to me

You believe this! There is no question in your mind that this is true! Rationality is irrelevant, this is about proving your convictions! Asking me to disprove you is like asking me to disprove the existence of god to a religious fanatic. The very use of the word "disprove" lends to the credence that you are right and all others must bear the burden of proof against your righteousness.

No, I learned long ago not the waste my energy rallying against that wall. I'll just watch the show.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
This ceased to be a discussion for you here, Shane:

You believe this! There is no question in your mind that this is true! Rationality is irrelevant, this is about proving your convictions! Asking me to disprove you is like asking me to disprove the existence of god to a religious fanatic. The very use of the word "disprove" lends to the credence that you are right and all others must bear the burden of proof against your righteousness.

No, I learned long ago not the waste my energy rallying against that wall. I'll just watch the show.

It could be possible that I know a little more on the subject than you do, therefore I do have personal reason to 'believe' or see things a certain way. I can take your exact arguement to me and turn it onto you, it's that easy.

And, wouldn't you say the whole tendency of the scientific method is to either prove or disprove ideas and theories? I absolutely do not claim to have all the answers here, but I'm simply pointing out some really shifty things. If you have the 'belief' that these are wrong I would love to hear your side of it. Simple as that. How dare you make claim that I view this as "you are right and all others must bear the burden of proof against your righteousness". You couldn't be farther off target there. :)

Enjoy the show!

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Just more info. Take it as you like.

‘Shooter was in full metal garb, helmet, face mask, bulletproof armor, shooting a rifle I never seen before’

So considering this, he was found in normal clothes. Possible to ditch the gear and leave with the other students as was reported. But according to the story, he had all of this gear with him when he took the Uber? Also, anybody recall the witness reports of multiple shooters? What about the reports of witnesses saying they were notifed that there was going to be a drill that day? Has the "drill" thing happened in other instances (like, all of them maybe? Boston?)

Just asking questions, not making statements.

Last edited: