I'll see your shower and raise you with an HVAC

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
http://www.climaterightair.com

So this is overkill and way down the list of things for modding a back country trailer or RTT but wow that's a relatively elegant way to heat or cool in the outback of Utah during those hotter than hell months. This thing doubles as a heater too...for 600$msrp it's priced fair too!!

The spaghetti hoses are ugly but I'd rather have ugly hoses than a sweaty woman :)

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I would use something like that to knock down the heat of the day and cool.my teardrop off before bed. I bet it would work on a tent to a lesser extent.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I've seen AC units designed for a home window mount used on camp trailers. All you need is a small generator to supply power.

VerdeXJ

That is overkill, just get an AC unit for a semi truck, much smaller, and should work with the undefined unlimited power source.

RogueJeepr

Here!
In my teardrop I have a spot cut out w/ a door for a small A/C unit (which I just happen to have) but the former owner said it wasnt needed and stayed somewhat cool inside.
I would like to find a small (quiet generator) to use when going to the saltflats to power the A/C unit.