I'm going deaf....

Brett

Meat-Hippy
So, I am sitting here with my headphones on (Panasonic DJ monitor 'phones) listening to some sweet Armin van Buren, and I think that I am killing my ears. I have to say that, cranked all the way up, they sound damn good. :cool:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
hahah I"m listening to Hendrix

now try and go mt. biking w/headphones. I nearly died. Screwed up my balance bad... no noise to go with the visuals and I couldn't get coordinated. Fun though. Well, mostly frightening. But that's fun.

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Tacoma said:
hahah I"m listening to Hendrix

now try and go mt. biking w/headphones. I nearly died. Screwed up my balance bad... no noise to go with the visuals and I couldn't get coordinated. Fun though. Well, mostly frightening. But that's fun.

Dude, I just fell down the stairs......even worse, the carpet is gone and it's just the tack stuff they use to hold the carpet down. I need hearing! :sick:

JeeperG

Brett said:
Dude, I just fell down the stairs......even worse, the carpet is gone and it's just the tack stuff they use to hold the carpet down. I need hearing! :sick:

Better buy a helmet :ugh: And some Wireless headphones they rock ;)

RWH

Let's Roll For Justice
I'm listening to Dream THeater on my Sennheiser HD570symphony Headphones. I can still hear and the sound quality is unparraleled.... :cool:

Chiksic

Resident Stoner
5DollerShake said:
Sennheiser HD570symphony Headphones
Those are very very good. If you're way into music and you don't mind the huge headphones and long cord, the sound is incredible.

Brett.... :rofl: You fell down the stairs.... :rofl: That had to hurt, your stairs are long and steep. It a good mental picture though :hickey: :rofl: :p