Im the new guy

S

spanky

Hello im the new guy. I found this site, well it found me someone put in the wrong e-mail and I got like 50 e-mails from here so I look it up and thought local offroad board it is about darn time. so here Iam. I work to much to wheel but when I do get out I really get out. I own a yj that look a little bit like bradon gillins buggy we built them about the same time I think. but mine runs a supper charged 5.0 and a new dodge d-80 and a for d-60. it has a 435-205-d-20 bolted up. and it is a little to low for me so im getting ready to drop in a 700r4 to a atlasII as soon as the adapter gets in. and for pictures I will get some one to take a good picture of it all I have is with it ugly side up.

S

spanky

got to see if there is a good camera in the evidance locker........nope just lots of smelly stuff.

P

pokeyYJ

So you know Brandon, huh? Well there is a guy on here named sukaB that has strikingly similar views about everything.:D

S

spanky

I know of him only through when he worked at Tera and through compt.

S

spanky

Im really sorry about that I had to finish some paper work and I hit the wrong botton. I was going to post some pictures but this is work computer and you all are paying for it. Man it really sucks being a Gov. employee.

S

spanky

Not at the mall ya little rat. Im just in a very populated area watching thing making sure you sleep safe at night.

Mall why I auta :mad:

S

spanky

Originally posted by Portrnrzuk
Sit play on computer get payed by state what a life hey spank. I like it.

Years of shooling and serving your country and you may sit on your butt like me. Or you can become a computor person.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Originally posted by spanky
a new dodge d-80 and a for d-60. it has a 435-205-d-20 bolted up. and it is a little to low for me so im getting ready to drop in a 700r4 to a atlasII as soon as the adapter gets in.

This I have to see,
Why the D20? That kinds defeats the purpose of being a one ton.

All this in a YJ,,,, hummm

rustybronco

Flat Land Offroader
Originally posted by spanky
but mine runs a supper charged 5.0 and a new dodge d-80 and a for d-60. it has a 435-205-d-20 bolted up. and it is a little to low for me so im getting ready to drop in a 700r4 to a atlasII as soon as the adapter gets in.

You're full of it.

S

spanky

Originally posted by Shawn

This I have to see,
Why the D20? That kinds defeats the purpose of being a one ton.

All this in a YJ,,,, hummm

Well it is all trial and error. It is getting changed out becouse I want the 32 output shaft so LIke I sai it was getting 700r4 and a atlas