Img test

ut4x4Bronco

BigHunkenBronco
I am trying to figure out how to post pictures.

showmedia.php

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
ut4x4Bronco said:
I am trying to figure out how to post pictures.

You can attach pictures by uploading them to RME as well. Click the "Manage Attachments" button below in the 'Additional Options' section of a post/reply. ;)

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
tdimick said:
what does it mean? It comes up in the manage attachment window after I click upload.

Not sure. Attachment could be too large, error problems with browser...?

what browser are you using?

tdimick

Topless "wranger"
Now what?

I tried it again here and it worked so I went to the thread that I wanted to post it in and it said error, you have already posted this image in the test area. So I came here and deleted my post with the attached image and went back to try again, and it still said that the image was int the test forum.

Sorry Shane, I'm computer retarted!

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
tdimick said:
I tried it again here and it worked so I went to the thread that I wanted to post it in and it said error, you have already posted this image in the test area. So I came here and deleted my post with the attached image and went back to try again, and it still said that the image was int the test forum.

Sorry Shane, I'm computer retarted!

Now were getting somewhere. Your doing good Travis.

The software keeps the attachments even if you delete the post. To manage your attachments, go here: http://www.rockymountainextreme.com/profile.php?do=editattachments

From here, you can delete old/unwanted attachments and re-post them again if you get that error.

Let me know if that works for you. :)

tdimick

Topless "wranger"
that worked, now i'm off to the Tow Rig section!

Then I'm off to the Caribbean for a week!!!

Thanks for the help Shane.

Last edited: