inside diamond plate door panels

airmanwilliams

Myself and a couple buddies with 4door sidekicks were wondering if we can get a quote from someone on how much it might cost to make diamond plate door panels for a 4door sidekick.

Please if anyone can get me an estimate let me know and I will post if up in our local suzuki group. I will take a picture of some of the doors tomorrow if I can.

4x4addiction

I know a guy who.could probably make you some he can weld and fabricate aluminum he is pretty good ill see if he would wanna build some what would you be willing to spend?

airmanwilliams

I am not sure of what to spend. I havent researched what other 4doors cost to make. I am going to have to sell my doubler setup and cb radio sometime or wait till our tax return comes to buy a set myself.

slcpunk74

Original Saboteur
Im in West Bountiful and I do cnc plas cutting so if you are looking for more then one it would be worth the program time(for obvious repetition). Get a picture and hit me up. If you want a flat one and the stocker is flat it would make a great tool to measure from. I have recent quotes on tread plate alum too so that would help ballpark a cost for you.

You can txt or call me, txt is good if you have phone pics.
801 six 9 four five 8 two 5
Chadwick

airmanwilliams

k thanks chadwick, glad I have someone super close to give me a quote. ill text you pics tomorrow or I can meet up with you sometime tomorrow if that works?